2023/24 Sean Dyche

First off I said he's played everywhere except CB and ST, not every game - however as already pointed out he's played in nearly every game he's been available for anyway, regardless of how crap his form is or in general what the situation is. Weird that you've hopped on that as some overanalytical point, but to reiterate:
Am I going mad or...
It'd be great to get out of that stereotype by not doing it.

One Branthwaite doesn't change his ridiculous one dimensional approach, doesn't change Young starting every game, etc.

Sorry but this is just intellectual dishonesty and it means you can't accept nor acknowledge a view differing to yours. You have only posted the negatives without even trying to offer any of the positives or any nuance.

"we had chances to beat them under Lampard early last season", really? even still.. you didn't! Not to mention, you wouldn't afford that same standard to Dyche with some games earlier this year where you're forwards missed countless big chances in games (especially at home), you'd use it to hammer him.
You're right about that and its the most annoying thing about the forum right now there are a few posters who just post total rubbish day after day and won't accept any alternative view even when its supported by actual facts and statistics there are people who didn't want Dyche as manager and will just whinge about everything that he does because they don't like him its embarrassing. I think hes a manager who is limited and suited to a certain type of job but as it happens I think this is currently exactly that type of job so hes doing well. Hopefully that will change or he will change and prove me wrong but right now we need a battler who can keep us safe and thats what we've got.

Well yeah in 93 we were 6 years removed from being champions in a situation where things were relatively fair and clubs could push on with a little bit of investment.

The game has changed and we mean nothing to anybody other than ourselves.

I'm not looking to get in to arguments with folks, they bore the sh** out of me, but I just don't understand the acceptance of the last 3 (counting this one) end-of-seasons' relegation nonsense. I don't care about the points deductions this year. 3 years on the 'kin trot with another season of eyesore football; crap results for, what has already been mentioned, MONTHS. It's not good enough by any club's standards, if they're worth a shiz. A new stadium isn't going to fix things, unfortunately. The only reason I can agree with Dyche continuing is because I don't trust 777 to have a 'kin clue who to replace him with.

Wouldn’t stress mate, the anti Dyche thing is being found out and lads are getting tetchy.

Most fans I think are living in the real world and can see the job he’s doing in this skip fire.

You can skip the thread really, all you’ll hear is, dog turd football, 14 games and I have ambition, again, again and again.

Be a long summer, with 0 craic.

Dont know how people can be so down and unhappy, given the couple of days we’ve had, but takes all types I guess.

You’re very welcome on here by the way, hope yee make a fist of it, oh and sell us Odobert! ;)

Wouldn’t stress mate, the anti Dyche thing is being found out and lads are getting tetchy.

Most fans I think are living in the real world and can see the job he’s doing in this skip fire.

You can skip the thread really, all you’ll hear is, dog turd football, 14 games and I have ambition, again, again and again.

Be a long summer, with 0 craic.

Dont know how people can be so down and unhappy, given the couple of days we’ve had, but takes all types I guess.

You’re very welcome on here by the way, hope yee make a fist of it, oh and sell us Odobert! ;)
As if dyche is buying him , it will be Josh brownhill and you know it

You're right about that and its the most annoying thing about the forum right now there are a few posters who just post total rubbish day after day and won't accept any alternative view even when its supported by actual facts and statistics there are people who didn't want Dyche as manager and will just whinge about everything that he does because they don't like him its embarrassing. I think hes a manager who is limited and suited to a certain type of job but as it happens I think this is currently exactly that type of job so hes doing well. Hopefully that will change or he will change and prove me wrong but right now we need a battler who can keep us safe and thats what we've got.
Irony is that Dyche is the most brexit looking manager in world football… yet those that want to get rid of him, without naming a successor, without investment, without noticing the job his done, the points his gained, the behind the scenes shambles, the lack of quality in the team… well they are also the most brexit voting fans. It’s not perfect but the alternative could be a lot worse

Irony is that Dyche is the most brexit looking manager in world football… yet those that want to get rid of him, without naming a successor, without investment, without noticing the job his done, the points his gained, the behind the scenes shambles, the lack of quality in the team… well they are also the most brexit voting fans. It’s not perfect but the alternative could be a lot worse
Perfectly put,Kind Sir.

Brexit=ambition

I am flabbergasted that there are people who want him sacked. For me he has done a fine job in very challenging circumstances. Reckon if he actually had money to spend we would be comfortably mid-table, potentially pushing for the top 8.
He’s also very lucky we have an owner who’s Checked out, or he wound have been sacked a month ago