2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number one transfer should of been punting him..B and H gob is the perfect foil for tweedle dum n tweedle dee. Hes very good at sticking to the party line. At his biggest gig ever. Though thought his lickle feathers were at tad ruffled in the pre match love ins of late. No tactical nous whatsever. Doesnt have a plan B and basically Im on a lil rant as Everton being Everton are doing us yet again on TDD.

After the Sheffield United game, Everton manager Sean Dyche had this to say to the BBC:

"Yeah like I was saying there was no pot of gold for us to dip into and we only wanted players who could come in and improve us right away... and that's not easy believe you me. We have a lot of really good players here, let's not forget that, and we are going to be welcoming Dwight and Jack back into the fold after the international break too which will give us more options. We had a number of transfer situations open right up until the deadline but for one reason or another weren't able to craft the right deals - and they need to be crafted like I've said numerous times. We might be a little light in some areas but we have a lot of flexible players here like Ashley, Ben and Dooks (Doucouré), so I'm not too concerned on that front. Now we need to get our heads down and get out of this form we find ourselves in."

After the Sheffield United game, Everton manager Sean Dyche had this to say to the BBC:

"Yeah like I was saying there was no pot of gold for us to dip into and we only wanted players who could come in and improve us right away... and that's not easy believe you me. We have a lot of really good players here, let's not forget that, and we are going to be welcoming Dwight and Jack back into the fold after the international break too which will give us more options. We had a number of transfer situations open right up until the deadline but for one reason or another weren't able to craft the right deals - and they need to be crafted like I've said numerous times. We might be a little light in some areas but we have a lot of flexible players here like Ashley, Ben and Dooks (Doucouré), so I'm not too concerned on that front. Now we need to get our heads down and get out of this form we find ourselves in."
Makes me sick

Credit where credit is due, he said the squad was unbalanced.
He has fixed that, the squad is wafer thin in every position....

I mean, this feller literally stated we had a very thin squad - and then he goes along with this.

There needs to be massive change he said after the Bournemouth game.

I'm sorry, thanks for the run in to safety last season and all that, but this feller needs to GTF.

He hasn't got a shred of credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back