Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there’s a segment of this forum that absolutely hate Everton and go to bed in Brighton bed sheets after they’ve kissed their Allison poster. They were probably gutted when dinosaur Dyche put on a masterclass and battered Brighton all over their own gaffe to keep us up.

Misunderstood Dychey is 19th with 1 point from 4 games and crap overrated stinky Brighton are 6th with 9 from 4 and have just dismantled Newcastle. Sorry for presenting you with more facts though, I know you’re against this.

We yeah, that’s the point of employing a manager like him isn’t it, he’s supposed to be good at working with limited resources. What’s the point appointing someone like him if you have to buy 20 top players for him anyway.
I think if we were solid top 8 for the past 5 or 6 seasons, with a few quid to spend, he probably doesn't even get an interview mate.

We are where we are.

Misunderstood Dychey is 19th with 1 point from 4 games and crap overrated stinky Brighton are 6th with 9 from 4 and have just dismantled Newcastle. Sorry for presenting you with more facts though, I know you’re against this.

Dyche kept us up last year. Only fact I’m currently bothered about 4 games into a new season.

Erm because if it hadn’t have happened we wouldn’t even be playing in this league?

But it’s in the past and this actual season is underway with us currently 19th in the table. Unless we start winning football matches this season, memories of the glory days of yore when Nick Pope kept us up in the last week of the season will mean very little/nothing.

Don’t side with the Toad mate.

8 wins in 54

d459d3d5a51f7c5224f71daa9f54318a.gif

He relegated them twice.

The only recent manager we have hired who has never won a Trophy in his whole career.

Please dont waste my time by saying he won The Championship.
He relegated them once mate, honestly. Just do a bit of basic research. They lost 3 out of the last 4 and went on the final day, he was sacked 6 weeks earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back