2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think he’s earned enough collateral for half a season and I also said form tanking as it clearly was Lampard, he also lost the players - not so with Dyche.

What you describing is the future it’s hasnt happened.

We had three games last week we won two, let’s not get into setting yourself on fire territory.
We've played 7 games and won 1.

In the league, so far and here we are back to opinions and our circular argument.

We’re not going to change each other’s minds mate.
I'm honestly trying to see the positives you are, but they genuinely only exist in your mind currently - the league is what matters to us, more so this year than any other, and we're on par with Luton town. That's the sad reality of it.

I'm honestly trying to see the positives you are, but they genuinely only exist in your mind currently - the league is what matters to us, more so this year than any other, and we're on par with Luton town. That's the sad reality of it.

Likewise mate. I think we’re far from a decision being made given the context, I honestly can’t get my head around people wanting another change - I just think it’s damaging.

I don’t think I’m alone either, here’s is just a snap shot of often angry dudes online for different agendas (don’t mean you), I just feel people want it to to turn in the main and are prepared to give it time, obvs recent results if not performances are a concern.

Ultimately it will be judged but I think it’s fair while off and I think wel long improve from this point. I’d be amazed if he’s sacked even if we’re beaten on Saturday.

I’m in Barca at the mo, but that’s the general feel I get from Blues supporters outside of here from lads.

But look as I said earlier lads on here have put in a shift last couple of years and been impacted, they owe Everton nothing, so I won’t corrode anyone for their opinion. I just don’t agree with the prevailing one here.

do you think koeman lampard or benitez would have turned it round even silva looked lost ?

Think Silva would have mate, I wouldn’t have sacked Koeman either. . Bemitiez isn’t a bad manger - he’s outdated for sure, I just hated him and it was absolute hate biased, no problem admitting that. Lampard was lost, but more importantly he lost the players, so had to go.

Fundamentally though I believe a manager deserves time (any manager except Benitez), but when it gets to the extent of Lampard and relegation becomes more likely then not after a decent bit of time given, you have to act.

I think we’re far from that the moment with Dyche.

Why does our board and a big amount of our fans put importance on managers with PL experience???

These managers never had experience of managing in the Premier League.......

Pep Guardiola
Ange Postecoglou
Mikel Arteta
Jurgen Klopp
Roberto Di Zerbi
Eric Ten Hag
Steve Cooper
Thomas Frank
Rob Edwards
Vincent Kompany

1/2 the league

Fans wouldn't have turned down lots of those names though?

Fans wouldn't have turned down lots of those names though?
100% they would

I got told that Postecoglou was a stupid choice, a nothing manager in a farmers league....

Howe wasnt good enough for Everton when I suggested him and now he and Newcastle are playing in the CL matching AC Milan and beating PSG.

Still not spent more than Moshiri yet..... Another club we are guaranteed never to finish above, 10th place trophy is the new 7th placed trophy

1696447754505.png