2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any start date can be seen as Arbitrary and could of easily of started from April which would have given stronger results towards away form. And if if I started from the start of this season are away stats are better. So what is your point. Is the start date you would prefer?

What are our home vs away stats from this season? Not counting cup games of course because we’ve played a League 2 side which unfairly skews the figures.

As far as I have observed our worst performance of the season has come in an away game.

Any start date can be seen as Arbitrary and could of easily of started from April which would have given stronger results towards away form. And if if I started from the start of this season are away stats are better. So what is your point. Is the start date you would prefer?
The question we should all be asking is are we any better performance and results wise than rightly fired Lampard or Benitez? No we are not!

We have lost 6 of the 9 games played
We are averaging to score a goal a game but conceding more than a goal a game. (Do the maths and that tells you we wont be winning many games)
We are 3 points behind Forest and just 2 points above bleedin Luton

At this rate we are on course for just 8 wins this season.

Weve played well in 3 games this season

Winless Bournemouth
A Poor Brentford
Villa away in the cup

Villa away dreadful performance
Arsenal at home dreadful performance
Liverpool away dreadful performance
Luton 2nd half dreadful performance
Wolves 2 nd half dreadful performance
Doncaster rovers dreadful performance

I wouldn't mind seeing a 4-3-3, everything picks itself except the midfield.

I wouldn't mind trying Onana, Doucoure and Garner in there. But id like to see Doucoure and Garner flipping, one anchoring and the other pushing up to 10 depending. Would take discipline from the pair as you want Doucoures high press and as much as i love him - playmaking is never going to be his game. Garner has it, has the visions and technical ability to break a line. So if they could work as part of a three and when one advances the other sits, we could trigger eachs skill set.

Then we also have the option of playing either, McNeill or Harrison at 10. Not sure i like Danjuma there. But then ink you loose Garner, you cant not play Doucoure he brings too much to the table.

He shouldn't be here, but I think he'll have us survive simply by this being a freak season where they are three absolutely appalling teams that finish on about 20-25 points. Unfortunately that'll probably be deemed successful for the club and prolong his spell with us. Would love a full sweep of him and his mates (Woan, Stone, Young, Keane) within the next 8 months (end of season) but can see all of them being here next August.

Reactions: JLW

He shouldn't be here, but I think he'll have us survive simply by this being a freak season where they are three absolutely appalling teams that finish on about 20-25 points. Unfortunately that'll probably be deemed successful for the club and prolong his spell with us. Would love a full sweep of him and his mates (Woan, Stone, Young, Keane) within the next 8 months (end of season) but can see all of them being here next August.
I think if the 777 thing goes through they will put their own people in throughout the club tbh, manager, coaching team and DoF/recruitment staff.

Simply baffled how anyone can defend him. Good fit for us , his xg is cool, just koff.. hes simply prehistoric and we will never ever kick on with this type of manager. That post match smirking as well , you utter phoney. Crack on though n clap clap clap away.

The issue remains the same chief - if Dyche is sacked who comes in ?

Moshiri wants out
777 are crooks

Which quality manager in their right mind will come here at present time ?

We sacked Benitez and got Lampard
We sacked Lampard and got Dyche

Sacking Dyche and ending up with a pedigree manager like Unai Emery is very unrealistic.

Truth be told we'll end up with someone like Tony Pulis or try entice Rooney to jump ship and come home.

Moshiri wants out
777 are crooks

Sacking Dyche and ending up with a pedigree manager like Unai Emery is very unrealistic.

Truth be told we'll end up with someone like Tony Pulis or try entice Rooney to jump ship and come home.
Why is that always the answer or the question or when fans want him gone? Who are we going to get?

Im sure there are plenty of young managers out there in all leagues and countries whos methods of coaching are improving players and results.
Doesnt have to be a 'name' he doesnt have to have PL experience, he just has to improve players and results.

Lets say there is 100 managers in the top 5 European leagues 20 per league, La liga Serie A etc...
I'd bet well over half of them would jump at the chance at managing Everton or any other PL club.

Moshiri wants out
777 are crooks

Your such a visionary jesus anyone with any semblence of tactical nous could do better. The only reason why there isnt too much heat on this nobed is there are unbelievably 3 worse sides than us. Any other club and he would of been wellied. The apathy in this club and fanbase is so ingrained.

Why is that always the answer or the question or when fans want him gone? Who are we going to get?

Im sure there are plenty of young managers out there in all leagues and countries whos methods of coaching are improving players and results.
Doesnt have to be a 'name' he doesnt have to have PL experience, he just has to improve players and results.

Lets say there is 100 managers in the top 5 European leagues 20 per league, La liga Serie A etc...
I'd bet well over half of them would jump at the chance at managing Everton or any other PL club.

Because its very relevant mate unless you want someone like Pulis in the dugout. We're a poisoned chalice and truth be told are fortunate to have Dyche keeping us in the league until the clubs situation improves.

Your such a visionary jesus anyone with any semblence of tactical nous could do better. The only reason why there isnt too much heat on this nobed is there are unbelievably 3 worse sides than us. Any other club and he would of been wellied. The apathy in this club and fanbase is so ingrained.

So he didnt have tactical nous beating Brighton 5-1 away, Brentford 3-1, battering Villa in the cup and even yesterday - we had 10 men at Anfield and reduced Liverpool to having to take pot shots outside the box.

The idea that he's tactically rubbish is ludicrous. Plenty of our former managers have gone to Anfield with 11 men and were hit for 4-5 gols.

W
Because its very relevant mate unless you want someone like Pulis in the dugout. We're a poisoned chalice and truth be told are fortunate to have Dyche keeping us in the league until the clubs situation improves.
Why automatically assume we would end up with ‘someone like Pulis ‘ ? ( and actually Dyche is ‘someone like Pulis ‘ anyway )
Why not entertain the possibility that we could attract a young manager like Schumacher for instance.
That’s the direction I would like to see us head in. At least it would give some sense of hope and progress for the future.
At the moment the whole club just seems moribund on and off the pitch.
Everton seem more irrelevant than we have ever been at the moment.

So he didnt have tactical nous beating Brighton 5-1 away, Brentford 3-1, battering Villa in the cup and even yesterday - we had 10 men at Anfield and reduced Liverpool to having to take pot shots outside the box.

The idea that he's tactically rubbish is ludicrous. Plenty of our former managers have gone to Anfield with 11 men and were hit for 4-5 gols.
Liverpool were garbage yesterday. In fact I would go as far to say there were there for the taking.
But we cannot pass water. The manger and coaches are meant to improve players. That’s not happening here. There’s no difference between his record and Lampard’s. 7 points out of 9 games and we’ve played the poorest teams. He’s not the manger for us but we are stuck with him unfortunately.
He’s too negative.
Top mangers would have been raving about the officials after the whistle but not him.
Also same issues on the counter that happened last season. Not addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back