Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was quite impressed with FC Copenhagen when I’ve watched them recently. Managed by a young Scandinavian, I think he’d be worth a look at.
Oh you mean Jacob Neestrup; doing well with a 'small town'...in CL terms...club
Bloodied the nose of a "Big" club
that Jacob Neestrup?

A bit like Potter was at Brighton, bright, young, modern etc... like Mike Walker was at Norwich?

Well I suppose it Could work

Oh you mean Jacob Neestrup; doing well with a 'small town'...in CL terms...club
Bloodied the nose of a "Big" club
that Jacob Neestrup?

A bit like Potter was at Brighton, bright, young, modern etc... like Mike Walker was at Norwich?

Well I suppose it Could work
Played some nice football, and seem to have some decent young players.

Formations are only part of tactics. High press, deep block, midfield overloads, counter attacks...these are all tactics that are employed regardless of formation.

Pep didn't sit back and defend with 5 CBs, didn't change the way they played. It doesn't matter who Pep puts out there or where he puts them, they essentially employ the same tactics.

Dyche hasn't changed tactics at Everton just because they're in a 4-5-1 now. He has this squad playing essentially the same way they did at Burnley.
I'm not certain he is setup like Burnley, he is also improving this season.

You asked if there is an alternative to Dyche, I gave 1 example.
that you did and fairplay to you
There’s a lot of football managers out there that would jump at the chance to manage Everton.
There's plenty...me included...that jump at the chance to give to give Taylor swift one as well
But there's Plenty...and then there's likely.

And is it likely atm, that job will become vacant ?
IMO, Nah.
Not this side of 777 or Christmas - whichever comes first.

that you did and fairplay to you

There's plenty...me included...that jump at the chance to give to give Taylor swift one as well
But there's Plenty...and then there's likely.

And is it likely atm, that job will become vacant ?
IMO, Nah.
Not this side of 777 or Christmas - whichever comes first.
Would have to agree at the current moment but if 777 do take control I'm not convinced Dyche nor Thelwell keep their jobs beyond the end of the season.

Dyche is on the right track to what? He's shown zero promise othet than to crawl along the bottom.

Win lose or draw he should be sacked. Take out the promoted three and that shows its own story of how we are performing relative to other clubs.

Dyche is on the right track to keep us up this season. We are playing well. Last 6 w3 l2 d1 within the same period won two league cup games. Even if we lose today (a tricky away game against a decent opposition) we need to stick with him.

Unless you know something I don't about an unknown manager keen to take us forward and a chunk of cash available in January

Dyche is on the right track to keep us up this season. We are playing well. Last 6 w3 l2 d1 within the same period won two league cup games. Even if we lose today (a tricky away game against a decent opposition) we need to stick with him.

Unless you know something I don't about an unknown manager keen to take us forward and a chunk of cash available in January
Playing well? We’re crap neither winger could beat an egg never mind a player got to put up with young and Mykolenko, Onana hasn’t done anything doucoure falling over the ball, we’re surviving that’s about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back