2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
…..as well as leaving us strikerless for a season, Thelwell has paid over £50m on Maupay, Beto and Chermitti. It doesn’t fill me with confidence even if Garner is looking good business.
12th,13th, 14th is about the best we can manage whth the wind behind us and its All going well, so full credit to Dyche for getting some sort of tune out of them...how long he can keep doing this is the key question

…great pic from @andy4efc of the 6 players in the box leading up to the goal. Ok, it might have been after a set play had broken down but it was as positive as Gueye getting on the end of a move late in the game at Palace. I don’t mind watching Dyche Everton;

View attachment 237280
Absolutely, we attack as quickly as possible when we get the ball. I genuinely think the who 'poor to watch' stuff is just preconceptions still being aired.

12th,13th, 14th is about the best we can manage whth the wind behind us and its All going well, so full credit to Dyche for getting some sort of tune out of them...how long he can keep doing this is the key question

Our next 5 our a tough run, we need to stick with it and not get too downhearted as some results wont go our way.

I'm razor focused now on getting ahead of Luton - who have a tough run themselves.

The Xmas period is going to throw up a few shocks as usual.

…..as well as leaving us strikerless for a season, Thelwell has paid over £50m on Maupay, Beto and Chermitti. It doesn’t fill me with confidence even if Garner is looking good business.
Far far too early to be painting that picture, and I would argue Beto being here is a big plus. But then your agenda on Thelwell is pretty obvious.

Far far too early to be painting that picture, and I would argue Beto being here is a big plus. But then your agenda on Thelwell is pretty obvious.

Beto does what Dom does when he's injured. It's what we've needed to play an effective system.

Finishing is wayward but that was the same at Udinese

I would like to see Patterson up against Gordon

Not me mate, i want someone that will put him into the stand, good player is Young Flash, proving it to. But hes prone to wilting after a kick.

Newcastle, move the ball quickly and young Nathan doesnt have the decision making yet i think to deak with that over 90 mins.

Either way our right side will be targeted - it has been all season whether its young Nathan or Young.

Would have liked to have had Seamus back for this one mate.
What so he can get rinsed for pace by Gordon, Gordon still goes down very easily and still gets booked loads so I wouldn't play Young as it will be pens galore if we do, think this is one for Patterson. Also having watched that u21 game while fitness looked good Colemans actual gameplay looked well off it at times.

Onana, McNeill also look like good business.
Beto was not his first choice but with our finances the way they are we didn't have an unlimited choice of strikers

What so he can get rinsed for pace by Gordon, Gordon still goes down very easily and still gets booked loads so I wouldn't play Young as it will be pens galore if we do, think this is one for Patterson. Also having watched that u21 game while fitness looked good Colemans actual gameplay looked well off it at times.

Yeah, no not for me mate, for the reasons i said above. Fair point on Seamus often takes him 3/4 games to get up to speed, not sure Young Flash would rinse for pace organically tbh - maybe his fitness wouldn't' be there quite yet tbf id imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back