2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think it's got to the stage where I might even accept relegation if it means a reset with a progressive new manager and hungry young players.

With perhaps Potter , Bielsa, McKenna or Schumacher in charge we would play a completely different brand of football. Would / could these players respond ? Yes I think the majority would welcome it although there are obviously players like Keane and Doucoure who are bereft of technical ability and composure and who would look even worse . The other major advantage is that we have a huge amount of players out of contract in the summer giving the perfect opportunity for a rebuild.

There is an obvious danger of making such a major change at this point and that is that the new manager doesn't have sufficient time to get his ideas across and relegation is the result. But let's face facts unless we see a massive improvement under Dyche in the next 3 games we are certs for relegation anyway.

The biggest problem is finance. Can we afford to sack Dyche and bring in a new manager particularly with the ownership vacuum and the secondly effect of relegation on our finances going forwards.

I think it's got to the stage where I might even accept relegation if it means a reset with a progressive new manager and hungry young players.

With perhaps Potter , Bielsa, McKenna or Schumacher in charge we would play a completely different brand of football. Would / could these players respond ? Yes I think the majority would welcome it although there are obviously players like Keane and Doucoure who are bereft of technical ability and composure and who would look even worse . The other major advantage is that we have a huge amount of players out of contract in the summer giving the perfect opportunity for a rebuild.

There is an obvious danger of making such a major change at this point and that is that the new manager doesn't have sufficient time to get his ideas across and relegation is the result. But let's face facts unless we see a massive improvement under Dyche in the next 3 games we are certs for relegation anyway.

The biggest problem is finance. Can we afford to sack Dyche and bring in a new manager particularly with the ownership vacuum and the secondly effect of relegation on our finances going forwards.
That is it for me is a hard job but he has had time with this squad to create some sort of style even if it is rubbish. I have no idea what the plan is, i cant even think who we would even look at to be the next manager potter, rooney and thats even if moshiri cares to even think about sacking him

I don’t think many of us did mate, but we at least expected them to have a go, not just sit back and lob aimless balls up front to no one.
And if your only tactic is to go route 1 then why take off Beto and replace with DCL?
At least play both of them and go for broke when we are1 nil down.
Dyche's approach stank , it was pathetic and cowardly.

Colin available
1695046483298.png

I get laughed at regularly, and probably fairly, for this opinion - but I much preferred when Lampard was in charge and I still think he was a much better fit for us as a club than Dyche is. I would much rather be terrible with a manager who I like and where I feel there is still a little bit of room for upside. I said in Janaury changing the manager would make no difference and I stand by that.

My main issue with Dyche is how often he blames bad luck. If you are blaming bad luck every other week then it's more than likely because you aren't good enough. It's an extremely poor mentality in top level sport. He needs to take more responsibility and accept the results are not good enough, and need to be better.
It’s an interesting one. If we are to believe we can’t sack our current manager due to the cost and we have to stick with them till next summer, regardless of results, which would you rather be stuck with out of those 2. I’d have said Dyche all day before he joined. Closer call now. We haven’t got the Dyche we expected/feared. Frank would be fully bald and look like death though based on how he looked towards the end.

I said we should get rid at the end of last season and i was told "hes the right man for the job".

If you bring in managers who specialize in fighting relegation then you'll be fighting relegation.

Im not bothered by the arsenal result. Im bothered by the fact that We've literally just been played off the park by Doncaster a team at the bottom of the football league.

This is how bad this manager is! Doncaster, tactically were a better team then us with a better style of play. Its only the fact we brought on a striker whos worth more then their entire team that saved us.

Sack him as soon as possible and get a actual coach in who has a set style of play and isnt a kopite. One who can actually coach the players.

This team is easily a mid table team. Its just this absolute joke of a manager is making them look abysmal. We should be sitting on 7 points by now with the teams weve played.

That is it for me is a hard job but he has had time with this squad to create some sort of style even if it is rubbish. I have no idea what the plan is, i cant even think who we would even look at to be the next manager potter, rooney and thats even if moshiri cares to even think about sacking him

moshiri has had enough

he won’t sack him