2023/24 Sean Dyche

I think win % wise hes bottom but i do admit that stat can be misleading
Here is the full chart. Second to bottom on win rate. How he is still in the job i will never know.

stats1.jpg

Whom at the club is going to make a decision now though? Or in a few weeks?

Where would the money to pay off Dyche & staff come from?

This interim period between owners would be another problem. Whom would come in now knowing they will likely have a new boss in a few months?

It will all be moot if we continue as we are and don't pick up points in the next few games. They can appoint anyone they like then at their leisure as the damage will already be done.

I pity the poor bugger that has to walk in here under those circumstances with the club relegated in all but name and having to deal with charlatans and shysters as our funeral pyre is piled higher and higher with each passing week.

Im surprised by how many expected us to beat Arsenal

Think it was about the approach. They're a decent enough side. Forest played them the other week, stood off them and made them look great. When they went 2-0 down they went for it, scored and arsenal looked all over the place in the last 10 minutes and were clinging on for the draw. We havent really got any other tactic other than having a go, esp at Goodison. We approached the game that killed any chance of Goodison getting rocking. Its limited, but its all we've got.

I find it interesting Dyche has mentioned on several occasions now how he's working within the restrictions and we have little money to spend. We all know Brighton are a good team and the club is doing brilliantly but their starting 11 on Saturday cost less than Vitali Mykolenko. It isn't just about money. We know it plays a significant part in the game these days but strategy, collaboration and playing good football still exists even with teams who haven't spent £500m.

Brighton have spent decent money recently but none of them started on Saturday and they still went to Old Trafford and gave them a lesson. They'll do the same to us on November 4th at Goodison and Dyche won't have a clue how to handle their style, movement and flair.

View attachment 228146
Brilliant...find the right manager...