2023/24 Sean Dyche

Currently, we have faced 5 of the bottom 8! (One of those being ourselves)
Sheffield Uniteds only point has come against us
Luton's only win has come against us!
42 % of Wolve's points total has come vrs us
37 % of Fulhams point total has come vrs us
Brentford only have 1 win all season and that was against 10 men Fulham

We have 2 of the bottom 8 left to play & 10 of the other 12!

It really has been possibly the easiest start i could of asked for and its been messed up!
I'm dreading the fixtures after Bournemouth
I think looking a the opening 7 games, most of us would have predicted to be around 10 points at worst and 14 at best. To be on 4 is scandalous.

Even Lampard had 7 points after 7 games and we’d played Liverpool, Chelsea, West Ham at home. Villa, Brentford, Leeds away.

While having no strikers maupay played 2. The first 5 lampard tried Rondon, Gordon, gray and McNeil through the middle. Iwobi was plying as a centre mid, due to injuries. Onana was more of a novice to the prem than he is now, Tom Davies stated 2 of the 7 and holgate played 4 of the games , who now can’t get a game for Southampton.

I wonder how Frank would have done with this squad?

Probably still the same mate. Lampard, even though a nice fella, was massively out of his depth - and is at premier league level.

Dyche, I am on the fence if he is trying to prove he is a good manager and ignoring the clear issues, or he's a poor manager and can't see it.

Either way, he's managing himself out of a job.

I wonder how Frank would have done with this squad?
I don’t think we’d have lost 1/2 of the Fulham, Wolves and Luton games under him with the attacking options (certainly the latter), I think we’d put a better showing at Villa in the league game and against Arsenal but we’d have still scraped by Doncaster and probably would have put a weaker team out against Villa