2023/24 Sean Dyche

Strange one with Elangas pace. Will be even stranger if Young is on the pitch (legally) after 60 mins when his legs have truly gone.

MOTM now, you watch :D

Big Sam took over a top half squad, getting us to 8th when he won his first game at home to Huddersfield in November, we went to 9th. He was hardly a miracle worker
Top half squad! Are you kidding me, i went to st marys when we got hammered 1-4 off southampton and thats the worst squad of players i have seen. I even said, big sam incoming after that game and he made us alot better whatever anyone says!

Ah lad come on. Dyche had us with 6 wins in 9 and 3 away wins so far this season. Are you forgetting we've had 10 points taken off us?
No I know the points were taken but Young cost us multiple points in a few games recently. It’s stubborn on his part and with the point deduction still being applied he cannot afford to keep dropping points. We all hope we will get some or all of the points back but if we don’t, we need wins now. Can’t keep sticking with players who cost us points.

No I know the points were taken but Young cost us multiple points in a few games recently. It’s stubborn on his part and with the point deduction still being applied he cannot afford to keep dropping points. We all hope we will get some or all of the points back but if we don’t, we need wins now. Can’t keep sticking with players who cost us points.
Young starting today won't cost us points. Not having Onana and DCL is likely to do that.