2023/24 Sean Dyche

Forgetting about the 10 point deduction, we would be one above Chelsea i.e similar form and we are at home so make it 2 home wins on the trot and 3 points and i might actually start believing which is pretty incredible considering the amount of stick i have given you the last few months. ;)

I consider him the right manager at the right time. This club has struggled with culture for years. The number of turncoats, choke artists and downed tools we have seen over the years have been shocking.

Dyche is a very psychologically intelligent guy. He knows how to get the guys feeling good even if they aren’t particularly at their best or most clinical. Even when we massively struggled with goals early on, he kept them fighting.

We can argue whether he is the most tactically sound and that all day, but the guy is a certified leader. Probably the best leader we have had in a LONG time.

Carlo, should of got us CL no idea what went wrong, guessing the A hole who robbed his house
Yeah i think he would have got us in at least the Europa but learned that Real Madrid wanted him back and his interest and effort in us reduced dramatically ending up in a disappointing finish to what could have been a very good season. He was letting players end the season early and all kinds. Head wasn't in it.

Yeah i think he would have got us in at least the Europa but learned that Real Madrid wanted him back and his interest and effort in us reduced dramatically ending up in a disappointing finish to what could have been a very good season. He was letting players end the season early and all kinds. Head wasn't in it.
Bit of a conspiracy theory there.
We missed out because Allan and Doucoure got injured and our hard working midfield two became Sigurdsson and Davies!
Then James got injured and we ran out of steam.
He let James fly off to Colombia a game early because he wanted to keep our star man happy and he wanted to see his child before internationals.

I think dyche has somehow bought a proper fight for each other mentality and got rid of players that fans questioned like gray etc. I wanted him gone after first 5 or 6 games this season but he has proved me wrong and long may it continue. We could of genuinely been challenging for Europe this season if we keep this up next season could be the season we actually don't look back