2023/24 Sean Dyche

Jumped up another 3 places - https://www.evertonresults.com/managers7.htm

Keep up the good work Sean. ;)

1702767184097.png

I've always thought of Dyche as a one dimensional manager, so, he switches his formation completely today goes with a 3 and we look assured and in control for the whole match. He asked the team to trust him and they did, he has engendered a tremendous team spirit here. He's not what I want long term for Everton, but, while we are such a shambles off the pitch, he really is the manager we need.

I've always thought of Dyche as a one dimensional manager, so, he switches his formation completely today goes with a 3 and we look assured and in control for the whole match. He asked the team to trust him and they did, he has engendered a tremendous team spirit here. He's not what I want long term for Everton, but, while we are such a shambles off the pitch, he really is the manager we need.
Agreed with most but we don't do tippy happy football put a shift in is Everton and I think this us no messing get stuck in and get the rewards.perfect for us imo

Why wouldn't you want winning football long term?