2023/24 Sean Dyche

No problem, son. You have the insight of Blind Pugh!

Dyche is staggering along, dragging a very poor squad along to possible salvation in the Premier League this season. That's the point. A pity you and some others cannot see this simple point. Or if you do, you just want an argument - 5 minute or the full half hour...
Nice one mate, very clear you're more experienced in life as you instantly call someone names (and misspell the names too I'm fairly sure, but maybe in the old books it was different, so it's beside the point) the second they don't agree with you.

Dyche is absolute garbage and for someone who's seen the glory days (which none of us will the way things are going) it's even more staggering you think this is good enough - 13 winless games, sleepwalking to relegation, dire football, dire everything, playing for a draw all season is apparently fine as he "saved" us last season lol

Stick to guitars, no doubt you've learned them better than you have football.

Oh mate, watching Everton for longer doesnt make you an expert.

This is a very silly point of discussion, its awful.
Well, when you have to reply to this silly comment:
'...Well it makes sense you like Dyche as his entire methodology is from about 1957...'
The word puerile springs to mind with regard to that comment. If you think there is any sense in his comment, then I feel sorry for you...

Well, when you have to reply to this silly comment:
'...Well it makes sense you like Dyche as his entire methodology is from about 1957...'
The word puerile springs to mind with regard to that comment. If you think there is any sense in his comment, then I feel sorry for you...
Its 105 days since we last won a League game, 13 League games.

Only 2 Managers have achieved this in our entire history, Sean Dyche is 1, can you name the other? I assume with your vast and lengthy knowledge of Everton you will know.

Nice one mate, very clear you're more experienced in life as you instantly call someone names (and misspell the names too I'm fairly sure, but maybe in the old books it was different, so it's beside the point) the second they don't agree with you.

Dyche is absolute garbage and for someone who's seen the glory days (which none of us will the way things are going) it's even more staggering you think this is good enough - 13 winless games, sleepwalking to relegation, dire football, dire everything, playing for a draw all season is apparently fine as he "saved" us last season lol

Stick to guitars, no doubt you've learned them better than you have football.
To make this kind of reply has simply left me laughing at you!

Dyche is garbage, I agree. But he might STILL save us from relegation at the end of the season. Let's talk then.

Its 105 days since we last won a League game, 13 League games.

Only 2 Managers have achieved this in our entire history, Sean Dyche is 1, can you name the other? I assume with your vast and lengthy knowledge of Everton you will know.
1) I'm not disputing that.

2) Check with my mate Gavin Buckland - he's the Everton stats expert, not me.

I mean if he would have won 1 or 2 games in the last 4 months we could have our feet up by now.
I agree. I was as disappointed as anyone with Dunk's late equaliser, and Coleman's unfortunate OG late on. I'm sure we all went OH FFS!

I am still of the opinion that we'll get 2-3 wins with a couple of draws and survive.

But a better manager is what we need. I do not dispute that...

To make this kind of reply has simply left me laughing at you!

Dyche is garbage, I agree. But he might STILL save us from relegation at the end of the season. Let's talk then.
Well maybe if you'd read it instead of being like that, but I guess you're old so you clearly know best about everything, boomer man. Kudos for being online without the help of a 10 year old.

Anyway, so he's not the reason we're in this situation, from not winning any games this year, but is in fact doing okay. This is your opinion, just to confirm?

And you're okay with us not winning so we have to rely on other teams, just like last year. Simple yes/no, you can pretend you're laughing or whatever else you want to do later. x

Well maybe if you'd read it instead of being like that, but I guess you're old so you clearly know best about everything, boomer man. Kudos for being online without the help of a 10 year old.

Anyway, so he's not the reason we're in this situation, from not winning any games this year, but is in fact doing okay. This is your opinion, just to confirm?

And you're okay with us not winning so we have to rely on other teams, just like last year. Simple yes/no, you can pretend you're laughing or whatever else you want to do later. x
Kudos for writing an insult like that. Try to have a conversation, and you post that. Sad person...

He is partly the reason, due to his team selection, his style of play, and his lack of making substitutions at the correct times. Anyone can see all of that. It is also down, to some extent, to the players on the pitch, and what they fail to achieve over the course of the whole game.

Do you REALLY think I'm okay with us not winning? REALLY? Come on, act your age and not your shoe size...

And so has been Dyche and everyone defending him, but you do that, so I dunno.

Once again, bold words from Mr "Better Evertonian because I'm old".
I don't defend him. There is a difference. He's the best we can get/have got at the moment. And we all hope (You included, I expect) that somehow he and the team will keep us up.

I'm no better Evertonian than anyone else. Do not put words into my mouth. I believe we are all equal in our unswerving support for the club. The one you SHOULD be getting after is Kenwright. It was on his watch that this absolute mess took place, both financially and managerially.

I don't defend him. There is a difference. He's the best we can get/have got at the moment. And we all hope (You included, I expect) that somehow he and the team will keep us up.

The one you SHOULD be getting after is Kenwright. It was on his watch that this absolute mess took place, both financially and managerially.
Yes, you justify all the crap. He's not the best we can get and never was - he's a product of a lack of direction and ambition more than anything; "settling with what we know". He'll set up Real Madrid for a relegation fight and to play for draws if given the chance, as that's what he is - a proven failure of a quality.

Just like everyone's said - he put us in this continued mess. 2 wins and we'd be up and away, but "mr safety" can't go for a win in his lifetime, even if we're 1 up, so we just crap ourselves.

Just like last year when we needed 3 points and had home games, especially one against Fulham who had no manager or their main goal scorer, and we blew it and didn't know what to do. Would've been well safe before the last game, but Dyche set us up to draw. We were literally a penalty save away from being relegated and people think he's performed a miracle lol in the game vs Leicester his insistence on playing favourites was about to kill us for good.

The sooner people realise this slug stuck in the distant past is part of the problem - the better. No way an interim doesn't at least rally to a win or two in these 13 games, even if it's Baines or Coleman for some reason.

Kenwright is dead, the damage he's done is irreparable but Dyche is pulling us down himself, it's not about Kenwright currently.
I'm no better Evertonian than anyone else. Do not put words into my mouth.
I don't need to.
To come up with a sentence like that, I'll have what you're having.

Sorry I've seen a lot more football than you over the decades.

Sorry I've supported Everton longer than you.

Get over yourself with your silly remark. Pathetic...