2023/24 Sean Dyche

04-antonio-banderas-interview-gq-september-2019-093019.gif
What if he shithoused a win tonight?

I actually think the next few games decides if he keeps his job or not. If we get another 2 wins a draw, we’ve actually (taking away the 15 game streak) had a half decent season.

I actually think the next few games decides if he keeps his job or not. If we get another 2 wins a draw, we’ve actually (taking away the 15 game streak) had a half decent season.
I’m not sure. To be honest I think the ownership question is central to his future. If we’re no further on then I think he stays for sure. If we do get new owners they may have their own ideas of who they want in charge.

If there was ever a sentence that shows just how far we have fallen it is the one above.

Moshiri has absolutely ruined this once great football club.
But that's not fans just having a bad mentality. It's fans lowering expectations based on what has happened over the past few seasons. Fans are responding to what they have seen. It's not that fans don't want 'NSNO' mentality

People have gone to town on the 15 game winless run, we drew 6 of those games (almost half) including Vs Spurs, Villa, Brighton and Newcastle. We were beaten by City twice, Spurs and Utd - no shame there, Quality and Resources vs Quality and Resources. A horrible run of fixtures collectively in a block and drew half of them.

Wolves bet us when we had an injury ravaged squad at the end of a fixture congested Xmas period with our paper thin jaded squad stretched. WHU people will remember we battered them and got sucker punched at the end and Bourmouth was a brain fart by Coleman.

There is loads of context to that "15 game run".

Last edited:
I’m not sure. To be honest I think the ownership question is central to his future. If we’re no further on then I think he stays for sure. If we do get new owners they may have their own ideas of who they want in charge.
You'd think it would be something like that. However, it will also depend on the new owner's aspirations. If they have big plans then he's probably gone.

People have gone to town on the 15 game winless run, we drew 6 of those games (almost half) including Vs Spurs, Villa, Brighton and Newcastle. We were beaten by City twice, Spurs and Utd - no shame there, Quality and Resources vs Quality and Resources. A horrible run of fixtures collectively in a block and drew half of them.

Wolves bet us when we had an injury ravaged squad at the end of a fixture congested Xmas period with our paper thin jaded squad stretched. WHU people will remember we battered them and got sucker punched at the end and Bourmouth was a brain fart by Coleman.

Shut your common sense mouth

Wolves absolutely thumped us 3 going on 5 when we were only missing Gana, Doucs and Young!!
We hardly laid a glove on Palace who were without a manager and relied on a 85th minute equaliser.
We couldn't see out a one nil lead against 10 men Brighton, he actually put 10 men behind the ball even though we had an extra player.
The football has been set fire to your eyes rubbish all season.
We have had better luck with injuries this year than I can remember in recent times.
He is yet to take any blame for any part of the season.
He's a nose picking brow rubbing dinosaur.
There is plenty of context whichever way you want to look at it.

He tried to act all cool in the presser like him changing his outfit wasn't a thing and he'll decide on the day what he'll wear tonight.

He's 100% superstitious enough to wear the tracksuit again and pretend it isn't a thing.
You're a grown man talking about what another grown man will wear at a footy match. This thread is really scraping the barrell now

Wolves absolutely thumped us 3 going on 5 when we were only missing Gana, Doucs and Young!!
We hardly laid a glove on Palace who were without a manager and relied on a 85th minute equaliser.
We couldn't see out a one nil lead against 10 men Brighton, he actually put 10 men behind the ball even though we had an extra player.
The football has been set fire to your eyes rubbish all season.
We have had better luck with injuries this year than I can remember in recent times.
He is yet to take any blame for any part of the season.
He's a nose picking brow rubbing dinosaur.
There is plenty of context whichever way you want to look at it.
Bourmouth was the worst