2023/24 Sean Dyche

Even though we have won the last three I am still of the opinion that Sean Dyche isn’t the man for us. I am not taking away from what he has done in securing our Premier League status with the points deductions but I just feel it will be the same again next year if he stays.

GF1dJRwWEAAIfz8
Stone Cold Sean Dyche tonight.

Lovely result today, bare squad to work with and got the job done. Safety guaranteed which was the priority for the season, he's done that despite points deductions, terrific achievement for me.
That 4 month winless run was terrible, so to come through it and finish the season strong shows some good man management.
Particularly as the 6-0 that followed it was a moment of danger when the players could have thrown him under a bus. Instead, he donned the tracksuit and threw them under - rightly - to great effect. Onana was, basically, exposed in the run-in for what he truly was: superfluous. Dyche deserves plenty of kudos for surviving - both in the job and in the division.

Been really unsure about him and the football is hard to watch but you can't argue with the points and results. He's done brilliantly to be safe with 3 games left after the deductions and uncertainty.

Thank you Dyche for keeping us up under difficult circumstances.

44 points without the deduction. Nobody should be sneering at that.

I’m not a fan. Said it when he was at Burnley. Still, It’s in mine and everyone who supports Everton interests that he does well so long may he do so.

Even though we have won the last three I am still of the opinion that Sean Dyche isn’t the man for us. I am not taking away from what he has done in securing our Premier League status with the points deductions but I just feel it will be the same again next year if he stays.
Just curious what do you mean 'same again next year' means. We have won 44 points and still have 2 winnable games to come.

Particularly as the 6-0 that followed it was a moment of danger when the players could have thrown him under a bus. Instead, he donned the tracksuit and threw them under - rightly - to great effect. Onana was, basically, exposed in the run-in for what he truly was: superfluous. Dyche deserves plenty of kudos for surviving - both in the job and in the division.
Totally agree. The turnaround from the 6 nil to the last 3 games is testament to Dyche imo. These players have been cowards for previous managers.

OK let’s get to it.

Post Chelsea and before some of you posting, or avoiding, here wanted Dyche gone.

I want this to be a lesson to you so I push the issue as I have to be sure you learn from it. YOU, and your pissy manchild NSNO delusion, have hamstrung Everton for years now. You cry whenever there’s crisis to demand managers sacked and some Carlos Coach-a-ball to come in and play idealistic football that would get Everton relegated.

YOU are the problem. Sean Dyche isn’t playing enough triangle football for you but has just scored nine points and three clean sheets in a week to secure Everton’s future with three games to spare. This is against a backdrop of an eight point deduction, no money to spend and an ownership crisis going on around him.

YOU know who YOU are. YOU best come in here this evening and apologise or I’ll vault every single last one of YOU slugs until you delete your accounts and leave Everton well alone. You thick, entitled, manchild ferrets. You know nothing about football.

Tick tock. #ThankYouGaffer

OK let’s get to it.

Post Chelsea and before some of you posting, or avoiding, here wanted Dyche gone.

I want this to be a lesson to you so I push the issue as I have to be sure you learn from it. YOU, and your pissy manchild NSNO delusion, have hamstrung Everton for years now. You cry whenever there’s crisis to demand managers sacked and some Carlos Coach-a-ball to come in and play idealistic football that would get Everton relegated.

YOU are the problem. Sean Dyche isn’t playing enough triangle football for you but has just scored nine points and three clean sheets in a week to secure Everton’s future with three games to spare. This is against a backdrop of an eight point deduction, no money to spend and an ownership crisis going on around him.

YOU know who YOU are. YOU best come in here this evening and apologise or I’ll vault every single last one of YOU slugs until you delete your accounts and leave Everton well alone. You thick, entitled, manchild ferrets. You know nothing about football.

Tick tock. #ThankYouGaffer
It's just in you