2024/25 Sean Dyche

He did, he got asked why did Micheal Keane get picked ahead of Jake O'Brien, he said Keane had a good pre season and regarding Obrien his time will come but lacks Premier League experience
He didn’t say he didn’t pick O’Brien didn’t get picked because he didn’t have experience though you said that quote will haunt him but he didn’t actually say it even if it would be true.

If we got beat yesterday with players like Dixon at RB, Ndiaye, O'Brien and Lindstrom in the team then fine.
At least we can say we had a go and it will take time for the new lads to get up to speed etc.

But to lose with the same clowns playing and expecting different outcome is ludicrous and down right stupid of a so called experienced manager, the Brighton manager is only 31 and is already streets ahead of Dyche tactically

This is such a lazy statement and completely untrue.

Hes just been schooled by a 31 year old whos just walked into the league. Hes a poor manager.

The idea propagated by our fan base that hes some type of miracle worker because hes kept us up is nonsense.

Other managers have gone into worst teams in this league and had them playing better football and finishing higher up the league.

He best hope he can get a result against Bournemouth otherwise we'll be looking at 4 defeats in a row at the start of the new season and then we'll be back to every game being a must win and the stress/pruessure that goes with it.

Although having said that he wont get sacked while moshiri is still our owner otherwisehed of been sacked after chelsea. So untill then we might as well just...back the team as best we can
The 31 year old has much better players to work with.

We're a bottom third of the PL squad when all is said and done. That's where our players belong apart from the GK, Gueye and two starting CBs.

The 31 year old has much better players to work with.

We're a bottom third of the PL squad when all is said and done. That's where our players belong apart from the GK, Gueye and two starting CBs.
They paid almost 10m, but he seems tactically a massive upgrade to de Zerbi, who is almost as one sided as Dyche...

Tough start yesterday … oh well… long season ahead.

Oh, and don’t mind me hanging around here with my bin bags, the mods just asked if I’d mind picking up all the heads that have fallen off and making a mess of the place, standards to keep up and all that you know 👍

Yes I’ve seen the quotes already he doesn’t say in that video that O’Brien didn’t play because he hasn’t got premier league experience I don’t know why you’re trying to show it to me as evidence that he did! He does mention O’Brien not having the experience but he doesn’t say that’s why he didn’t pick him I’m not even saying that isn’t actually the reason but he can’t be haunted by a quote that he didn’t make.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back