2024/25 Sean Dyche

Dug back further.

22/23 season
Played 12, Conceded 22 (1.8 per game), including two 3 in one game, four in two games, conceded 3+ in three games (3 once, 4 twice)
Didn't play 26 Conceded 35 (1.3 per game), conceded 3 twice.

To further add to that as well all but one of his starts came under Dyche, not the wide open defence of lampard.....

21/22 season
Played 32 games
Conceded 57 (1.8 per game) conceded 3 or more 9 times (3 five times, 4 once, 5 three times)
Didn't play 6
Conceded 9 (1.5 per game) - conceded 3 twice.
Unbelievable!

I cant fathom how managers keep playing the tried and failed players.

I would rather fire Dyche pay him off and using the money to buy players

Put it this way, do i want 3 new players to come in with this manager! NO
I would rather have no new players than let this crab take charge of another game of footb........ I dont actually know what to call it.

Why does this clown need an extension no one else wants him, you leave it as it is then say bye when his contact runs out. Other than that IF a takeover happens hopefully they will jettison the joker.

Because it’s a 6 mill financial risk versus a 100 mill one if we go down because the players and Dyche down tools this season. Not to mention if that happens we’ll end up paying about 3 mill to sack him mid season and appoint a successor. For the sake of about 3 mill it’s a no brainer to keep everyone engaged for this season.

Unbelievable!

I would rather have no new players than let this crab take charge of another game of footb........ I dont actually know what to call it.

The stats when I went into them, I knew they'd be bad just from watching him enough times, but even without ever seeing the player the data alone shows a CB consistently weaker than whom he was replaced with or who he replaced.

But the one that stood out so clearly us a player in a side which does not often get beaten heavily when he plays frequently does and with alarming frequency by very heavy scorelines.

Screams out a player who goes to pieces in a game when the team goes behind - and completely falls apart when they go 2-0 down.

Unbelievable!

Off the dacha soon but tempted in the time tomorrow to look into a few other Dyche favourites like McNeil, Young etc.

Because it’s a 6 mill financial risk versus a 100 mill one if we go down because the players and Dyche down tools this season. Not to mention if that happens we’ll end up paying about 3 mill to sack him mid season and appoint a successor. For the sake of about 3 mill it’s a no brainer to keep everyone engaged for this season.
No it's not, that leagues that bad at the bottom 30 odd points clears you. He's got nothing in the bank with the fans and now he's turning on them because of his limited coaching skills. He should of been bounced out after Bournemouth. He is miles behind modern day coaches, sake man he's still picking keane and holgate, he's got no place at this club.

£8m. £5m basic + £3m relegation bonus. 6th highest paid manager in the division. Top twenty in the world.

He'll get us safe. That's what counts for now. Some of you need to stop crying and take a step back.
Last season we had Wolves (3-0), Villa (4-0) and that 6-0 vs Chelsea. It took five weeks to get us a first W.
He also got us 48 points and he won the derby at home.

Beggars can't be choosers.

He might get us safe. We were a Nick Pope save away from being relegated in his first (half) season and he got relegated twice with Burnley.
Why people think he’s somehow immune from relegation I don’t know.

He'll get us safe. That's what counts for now. Some of you need to stop crying and take a step back.
Last season we had Wolves (3-0), Villa (4-0) and that 6-0 vs Chelsea. It took five weeks to get us a first W.
He also got us 48 points and he won the derby at home.

Beggars can't be choosers.
Don’t really think we’re beggars

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back