2024/25 Sean Dyche

Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 13.42.43.png
Screenshot 2024-08-15 at 13.42.53.png

Still doing this, I see.

What's he expecting to find? Bit late for bogey check when you're live.

I couldn’t complete my Dyche press conference bingo card.

Don’t think he described the opponent as a “good outfit” or say whether a player is “back on the grass”

We will never have attacking full backs under dyche or even wingers that actually attack their full backs or play off the cuff. It will always be hard working wide players like McNeil and Harrison, yes ndaiye will get games, but mainly it will be off the bench for 15 minutes to try and get a result
Given the recent injury news I'm expecting after the lineup is announced Saturday some will say

'what's Dyche playing at, he could've played Lindstrom as a false inverted right back, started Virginia and put Pickford as no. 10, try something new ffs'

Hes starting keane and young isn't he? Preseason would have been a great time to give Dixon ago but I think it was better giving Young those minutes

I think O'Brien will start. Don't see an issue with Young over Dixon with what we have at the club. The latter is far too raw. Should have signed a full back though.

They where are last two managers before him mate.
But that helps your argument to keep comparing him to Lampard, who’s considered one of our worst ever managers

It like buying a new left winger next year who’s slightly better than McNeil, but not Richarlison. And then to keep saying well he’s better than the last one

Given the recent injury news I'm expecting after the lineup is announced Saturday some will say

'what's Dyche playing at, he could've played Lindstrom as a false inverted right back, started Virginia and put Pickford as no. 10, try something new ffs'
We all know what the team will be Saturday. I thought dyche was going to prove this year he’s not a one trick pony

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.