2024/25 Sean Dyche

Of course I’d want Everton to win every game. I’m not ok with them losing 1 game. We have to recognise the reality of the situation we were in when Dyche took over in the relegation zone. Teams at the bottom of the table lose a lot of games. He was never going to turn that round over night.
He's turned it around as you say and he will still play the same crap football week in week out, with the same players unless injuries force his hand. It wouldn't surprise me if keane is playing on Saturday, the new lads will be on the bench and it's the same front 4 who struggled to score goals last year.

He's turned it around as you say and he will still play the same crap football week in week out, with the same players unless injuries force his hand. It wouldn't surprise me if keane is playing on Saturday, the new lads will be on the bench and it's the same front 4 who struggled to score goals last year.
We already know the team and yes it’s Dyche’s go to 11

Let us find peace and harming together as blues. We’re family. We all want the same thing guys.
That illusion was shattered long ago I’m afraid.
Evertonians are a house divided , full of hate for each other , and self loathing for ourselves .
Awash with Napoleon and Messianic complexes
If we were a single entity we would have been sectioned years ago.
We are a mess frankly .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back