2024/25 Sean Dyche

Are you for real? I absolutely can pick a time frame when the accusation levelled at me was that my team was a "no mark club" - and I proved it. I don't care what you saw before that. It amazes me I'm explaining it, well, no it doesn't. Fact is you lot last won a league title before we did. Prove me wrong.

Was it worth going bust to see Ian Harte running around at the San Siro for a bit mate? Cheating little lizards.

In the past 30 years I'd take one league title over one FA cup. Not to mention our explots in europe? Younger posters might remember a time when everton qualified, some will remember will going out in the qualifiers. If you are proper old skool you'll remember winning one. "No mark club" indeed. Neither of us is going to win the league again. Ever. And that is very sad. At least I saw it last.

Sunday night, on an Everton forum.

Go and have a tug fella and enjoy your evening. Surely you have a forum which has a fit sheep thread or something.

In the past 30 years I'd take one league title over one FA cup. Not to mention our explots in europe? Younger posters might remember a time when everton qualified, some will remember will going out in the qualifiers. If you are proper old skool you'll remember winning one. "No mark club" indeed. Neither of us is going to win the league again. Ever. And that is very sad. At least I saw it last.
So would I mate but In the past thirty years Leeds have won neither so our one FA Cup trumps your years in obscurity and a boss year of running loads under Bielsa.

Is that the same Bilesa team that finished above you in the first season? Cool. I also think being the last of us to win the league kind of implies who the "no mark" club is?
So would I mate but In the past thirty years Leeds have won neither so our one FA Cup trumps your years in obscurity and a boss year of running loads under Biel

And yet back in the day when i was growing up you were a crap team in the prem and we were far, far superior to you. Check your history books. It went on for a decade. If not more.
I don’t hate you at all fella, I don’t think I’ve ever given your club a second thought in my entire life. You’ve been in the lower divisions for the best part of 25 years.

Is that the same Bilesa team that finished above you in the first season? Cool. I also think being the last of us to win the league kind of implies who the "no mark" club is?
You make a good point about us being a no mark club, we are bottom of the league with a minus 7 goal difference after all yet (checks table) that's still above Leeds. I thought maybe the past twenty years could show more clearly how dominant Leeds have been so I've checked the Premier League table over that time but I'm really struggling to see much mention of them, ever so strange.

And yet back in the day when i was growing up you were a crap team in the prem and we were far, far superior to you. Check your history books. It went on for a decade. If not more.

From 1998 to 2002 Leeds finished top 6 five times.

Between 2004 and 2013 Everton finished top 6 six times.

Go to bed you kipper.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back