2024/25 Sean Dyche

In the past 30 years I'd take one league title over one FA cup. Not to mention our explots in europe? Younger posters might remember a time when everton qualified, some will remember will going out in the qualifiers. If you are proper old skool you'll remember winning one. "No mark club" indeed. Neither of us is going to win the league again. Ever. And that is very sad. At least I saw it last.
Who do you support?

In the past 30 years I'd take one league title over one FA cup. Not to mention our explots in europe? Younger posters might remember a time when everton qualified, some will remember will going out in the qualifiers. If you are proper old skool you'll remember winning one. "No mark club" indeed. Neither of us is going to win the league again. Ever. And that is very sad. At least I saw it last.
Welcome to the forum pal. Now get up the stairs and save your sister from your father.

Exploits in Europe? Only thing I remember of Leeds in Europe is the unfortunate stabbings your fans got in Turkey I think.

And I mean that in a nice manner.

Why 30 years? I have personally seen Everton win more than Leeds have won since you were formed. You can't just pick a certain number of years to suit your agenda. You are living off your history just like we are but our history is so much richer than yours

Oh yeah I forgot about you cheating and putting yourselves into administration just to have a few nice little away days in Europe. What a truly shameless scummy festering boil on the arse of football you truly are.

I said get more out of a tune out of the squad that isn't fit for purpose.:)
I'm starting to seriously despise this fella now. We are a pitiful shambles of a football club with a prehistoric dinosaur of a manager.

There's only so many times you can continue to circle the drain, before eventually going underneath it. I reckon this is the season we're going down sadly.

That squad just isn't fit for purpose and Moshiri is fiddling
No you didn't

Are you for real? I absolutely can pick a time frame when the accusation levelled at me was that my team was a "no mark club" - and I proved it. I don't care what you saw before that. It amazes me I'm explaining it, well, no it doesn't. Fact is you lot last won a league title before we did. Prove me wrong.
Why 30 years? I have personally seen Everton win more than Leeds have won since you were formed. You can't just pick a certain number of years to suit your agenda. You are living off your history just like we are but our history is so much richer than yours

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back