2024/25 Sean Dyche

Leeds United, Christ. What an absolute no-mark club

You'd love that to be true wouldn't you? But we both know it's not. As I said to the one sensible person here who got it, we are both very similar in lots of ways. You can hate us, but there's absolutely no denying that in the sphere of English football we are not "no-mark"

If anything we are two big old skool clubs that perenially underachieve. Howeveer you cheat relegation with finanical impropriety. We just got relegated for not cheating.

You'd love that to be true wouldn't you? But we both know it's not. As I said to the one sensible person here who got it, we are both very similar in lots of ways. You can hate us, but there's absolutely no denying that in the sphere of English football we are not "no-mark"

If anything we are two big old skool clubs that perenially underachieve. Howeveer you cheat relegation with finanical impropriety. We just got relegated for not cheating.
and won the league before most on here were born by cheating, bribing and being Dirty Dirty Leeds. Don cheating back hander Revie

Someone's just learnt the word 'impropriety'

Yes a no mark club where football is the second sport in the city. 3 league titles, 1 fa cup and a league cup. No marks 😄

I don’t hate you at all fella, I don’t think I’ve ever given your club a second thought in my entire life. You’ve been in the lower divisions for the best part of 25 years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back