2024/25 Sean Dyche

we won’t go down mate.

leeds leeds leeds leeds leeds

No, probably not, you should have under fat frank. But hey ho. All my good will for you lot dissapated. Shame as I thought you were better, but no, you're cheats. Potless now and in for another season of hoping other teams are worse. Including the two where your top 7 wage bill and dreadful form should have done for you. Point deductions last season as much as you all bellyached were as good as it gets for you cheats.

I reckon it can.

Nothing has changed and everything looks stale.

Playing the new lads and losing, at least it's freshening things up but we all know next week Young comes back in and Beto will replace DCL.

It clearly can. I've made a few posts demonstrating that point. People who praised him in May/over the summer - wanted him sacked after one game this season.

Whether it's a valid/sensible shift of opinion... I don't think so. You shouldn't be saying he's the right man and saying he isn't after Brighton and Spurs.

It depends where about on the scale you were at the start of the season in terms of your support for Dyche.

Some were supporters of him,
Some were indifferent,
Some don't want him,
Some can't stand him.

It doesn't take much to slide down the scale, just a few losses can do it and stupid comments in his press conferences.

If you thought he was the right manager for Everton, then 2 games of a new season shouldn't really sway your opinion so much that you think he should be sacked.

It's kneejerk.

I appreciate the work Dyche has done the past 18 months, especially in such testing circumstances but his behaviour at the start of this season has been a bit bizarre imo. Just really weird him saying that we as a fanbase expected Europe etc. when that’s just not the case at all. We only want him to take the handbrake off a bit, really.

No, probably not, you should have under fat frank. But hey ho. All my good will for you lot dissapated. Shame as I thought you were better, but no, you're cheats. Potless now and in for another season of hoping other teams are worse. Including the two where your top 7 wage bill and dreadful form should have done for you. Point deductions last season as much as you all bellyached were as good as it gets for you cheats.

cheats no proof here still?
you belong were you are mate

leeds
leeds leeds leeds

If you thought he was the right manager for Everton, then 2 games of a new season shouldn't really sway your opinion so much that you think he should be sacked.

It's kneejerk.
It's more than that.

It shows another entire pre-season and more of the same, zero vision or even tiny signs that we might be headed in the right direction.

Like i said, for all of the fans who really felt the pain of those 3 months or so without a win last year, it doesn't take much for them to run out of patience and go from being indifferent to wanting him out.

Starting doucoure, McNeil, Harrison up front in the opening games is an epic way to dishearten the fans / create a bad first impression to a new season and what could have been a fresh start, new standards.

It's more than that.

It shows another entire pre-season and more of the same, zero vision or even tiny signs that we might be headed in the right direction.

Like i said, for all of the fans who really felt the pain of those 3 months or so without a win last year, it doesn't take much for them to run out of patience and go from being indifferent to wanting him out.

Starting doucoure, McNeil, Harrison up front in the opening games is an epic way to dishearten the fans / create a bad first impression to a new season and what could have been a fresh start, new standards.

This.
I was a supporter of him at the beginning of the season but I've seen nothing in pre season and these last two games to suggest he will take us forward with the new start looming next season.

Last season he had credit in the bank but that's all gone in the last two games unfortunately.

Its not knee jerk but it's been amateur hour since January hasn't it. I also don't like the fact he's seemingly going against his principles with the Dele Alli fiasco.
Think when someone does that it's only a matter of time.

There is a lot, and I mean a lot, to dislike about Dyche and the football is awful. However, I am reasonably confident he will scramble enough points together to see us safe this season. Given the state of the club at the moment I’m not sure anything greater than survival is achievable under any other manager so why change?

There is a lot, and I mean a lot, to dislike about Dyche and the football is awful. However, I am reasonably confident he will scramble enough points together to see us safe this season. Given the state of the club at the moment I’m not sure anything greater than survival is achievable under any other manager so why change?

I agree but it won't take much to stay up again this year. I'd be aghast if I was Thelwell that he's been given Lindstrøm, Ndiaye and O'brien and not started them.
Id question his long term vision when his idea of replacing Coleman is to resign him and Young rather than trust Dixon.

Id also question his vanity project re Alli

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back