2024/25 Sean Dyche

We have turned into Burnley during the latter stage of his tenure there. Can’t score, don’t look like scoring. No clear style of play. 11 behind the ball and hoof it. No attempts whatsoever to play football, and I don’t buy it that these players cannot pass a ball 5 yards to each other.

Add to this he’s fanning the division in the fanbase with his mad comments about Europe etc, can’t stand the fella. Absolutely terrible manager that belongs in bygone era of the game.

Step back and if you supported any other team than us, you'd want to see us go down so you'd avoid having to watch us again, we are basically the only remaining anti football team left in the to flight now

Potter says hi

Might be worth a try, but he rejected way more attractive jobs than Everton is currently... Maybe can be convinced of a promising long-term project.

Of course a manager has to speak English, but there are many examples outside of England that proved to do a good job, first league experienced...

Meh.

People bang on about "turned down bids for Maupay" Potter, but meh;

Always felt Brighton made Graham Potter look better than what he was.

41 points first season, 41 second season and then to be fair, an impressive 51 points but he had time to build with low expectations there. He drawn and lost more games than he won. 31% win rate there. I actually think thats less than Dyche at us.

He also come across as a right prat at Chelsea with his 'glow up'/PE teacher vibe.

We have turned into Burnley during the latter stage of his tenure there. Can’t score, don’t look like scoring. No clear style of play. 11 behind the ball and hoof it. No attempts whatsoever to play football, and I don’t buy it that these players cannot pass a ball 5 yards to each other.

Add to this he’s fanning the division in the fanbase with his mad comments about Europe etc, can’t stand the fella. Absolutely terrible manager that belongs in bygone era of the game.
We can't score since Big Sam

Meh.

People bang on about "turned down bids for Maupay" Potter, but meh;

Not saying I'd hire him mate, got lots of doubts how he crumbled under the pressure at Chelsea, to the point his sabbatical he's taken is to recover from the stress he felt.

Was more just throwing the first available name that come to mind based on what he was saying he wanted.

Personally rather see us go for someone abroad whose young and on the up

Potter says hi
There won’t be any change to the manager while there’s no one at the helm of the club. Moshiri obviously doesn’t give a monkey’s, so why would he go through the upheaval of ditching the living scotch egg and trying to bring in anyone better?

We can only hope that injuries to the likes of Keane and Holgate force his hand so he has to field a better line-up, even if it’s kids.

There won’t be any change to the manager while there’s no one at the helm of the club. Moshiri obviously doesn’t give a monkey’s, so why would he go through the upheaval of ditching the living scotch egg and trying to bring in anyone better?

We can only hope that injuries to the likes of Keane and Holgate force his hand so he has to field a better line-up, even if it’s kids.

If I was Thelwell I'd just sell all the crap Dyche favourites and leave him no option 😂

As many others have said, Dyche is going nowhere until we have new owners. It's a pity really that the timing wasn't better, as it seems that Carlos Corberon is on his way out of the Baggies over the next few weeks. I think he is exactly the type of manager we need, he'll have been snapped up by somebody else by the time we are taken over. The way things are going he may well even be retired by the time we are taken over.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back