2024/25 Sean Dyche

From 1998 to 2002 Leeds finished top 6 five times.

Between 2004 and 2013 Everton finished top 6 six times.

Go to bed you kipper.

So, to confirm, you are accepting that we achieved in 6 years what it took you 9 years to do? And it's a very disingenous view too, as I don't remember you making the semi finals of the champions league and UEFA cup during your period of comparative "success". That'll be because when we were dominant we were far, far superior to you. When you have been superior to us you have never matched those heights and never will. Kipper.

So, to confirm, you are accepting that we achieved in 6 years what it took you 9 years to do? And it's a very disingenous view too, as I don't remember you making the semi finals of the champions league and UEFA cup during your period of comparative "success". That'll be because when we were dominant we were far, far superior to you. When you have been superior to us you have never matched those heights and never will. Kipper.
Did you get lost on the way to a Watford fan forum or what?

We won the UEFA cup in '85
was the cup winners cup then
This is really weird you know that right?
How bored do you have to be to go to a fan forum of a team in a higher division to your own to attempt to banter?
your dominance *cough* got you 9 trophies to our 24

We won the UEFA cup in '85
was the cup winners cup then
This is really weird you know that right?
How bored do you have to be to go to a fan forum of a team in a higher division to your own to attempt to banter?
your dominance *cough* got you 9 trophies to our 24

I'm aware of history. I've been polite to your fanbase who aren't deluded about it and your current position. We have been a bigger and more successful club in the last 30 years. We have reached points you wish you could, and gone to lows that you've been a result from.

Put the hatred for Leeds down and accept that from 1998 to 2003 we were much better than you. We are both big, proper big mismanged clubs. I used to have a soft spot for you as I felt you were similar, but hey ho, seems the anti leeds hate runs too deep even with you lot.

I'm aware of history. I've been polite to your fanbase who aren't deluded about it and your current position. We have been a bigger and more successful club in the last 30 years. We have reached points you wish you could, and gone to lows that you've been a result from.

Put the hatred for Leeds down and accept that from 1998 to 2003 we were much better than you. We are both big, proper big mismanged clubs. I used to have a soft spot for you as I felt you were similar, but hey ho, seems the anti leeds hate runs too deep even with you lot.
This line is just too funny! Accept that between 26 years ago and 21 years ago Leeds were better? OK. If it makes you happy.
What hatred? I loved watching Leeds under Bielsa

You've come onto an Everton forum picking arbitrary dates and trying to make something of it
It's weird!

Since you went down I don't think about you at all
No hatred here mate

I know Allardyce got a lot of grief for basically spending half the week in Dubai and let Sammy Lee do all the coaching work but at least we were hard to break down and had a way of playing.

What I don't get is that last season at least the xg was there in the games and it was fair to consider us unlucky for not getting the scores we needed.

This season however the xg is not there. Now we have only really lost Onana. Onana wasnt the reason for our decent xg. So is it fair to say that Dyche is making us worse? It doesn't really make sense. Clearly something is amiss

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back