2024/25 Sean Dyche

Dyche "Not worried. It's a reality. I've seen this team questioned even before I got here. You've got to take the chances and make them count. It's about correcting a long-term theme"

Sick of him going on about before he was here too. Whether right or wrong, it's hiding. You've been here 18 months fella.
We are where we are because fans jizz in their pants when he wins a game

If only there was someone who could “manage” the players, and give them instructions on such occasions.

Ah well. It’ll remain another one of life’s mysteries I guess.

Say what you want about the guy, I doubt he told them to play combinations in the final third up 2-0. I'm pretty sure he told them the opposite.

Again, if he keeps playing the same guys who aren't listening, then that's on him.

He changed it by taking Dom off, who was winning the ball and keeping us in their half, and brought on Beto, who looks like an expensive Denis Stracqualursi. 2 crosses flashed across the 6 yard box in quick succession and he was nowhere near either of them. Terrible game management.
Think the bigger problem was making the change so late in the game, and only made 2 subs as well. I`m all for blaming the players most of the time, and today I`d be asking questions about them too. But I can`t see Dyche lasting much longer if this is going to be the norm, either getting battered 3 or 4 nil or throwing away 3 points in the space of 7 minutes. We`re this seasons Sheffield United

Dyche "Not worried. It's a reality. I've seen this team questioned even before I got here. You've got to take the chances and make them count. It's about correcting a long-term theme"

Sick of him going on about before he was here too. Whether right or wrong, it's hiding. You've been here 18 months fella.

"I've only been here 18 months and I'm still learning about the place"...another of his stupid overused quotes. Any Everton manager should know everything about this club within their first few weeks of being in charge.

Today was a new level of embarrassment.
Simply not acceptable and something needs to be done about it.

Easily the worst manager I've ever seen for us. I don't say that lightly as we've had a lot of them in my time but I can't think of one who did not try to play football !! I've been watching since 1962 by the way and I've never seen anyone as arrogant as him. Even the fat Spaniard who I detested.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back