2024/25 Sean Dyche

Disastrous subs, but he'd also put a side out there today that should have been 4-0 or more up by that stage, and we'd be singing his praises (relatively speaking).

Sick of these gremlins who are allergic to converting chances.

We should have approached poch as soon as he left Chelsea. Always felt we would be a good fit for him to build something from the ground up similar to what he did at spurs.

First instinct is obviously to say we definitely couldn't afford him but how much are we paying Dyche?
5m a year, I'd say 6m to let him go with his 2 assistants as of now.

Getting Poch for 5m, I would be surprised, rather 8m for him. He's a good manager. Couldn't believe he was sacked at Chelsea.

Question is a caretaker like Moyes till summer, or a good level manager.

He goes on about mentality. That mentality we saw today comes from the manager. The massive [Poor language removed] house.

The players were too cocky and thought the game was won.

I'm disappointed one of the experienced players such as Coleman, Tarks or Gana didn't act once it went to 2-1. Go down, get the physio on for 2-3 minutes and take the sting out the game. Have 1-2 of the lads take yellows to stop momentum etc.

You take off your best two players and keep the players on who were flagging you are asking for trouble.

The media will blame the players, but this one is squarely on Dyche.
Most of the blame must be on Dyche, but I won't protect the players on the pitch for giving away a very secure win in 10min.

He's got experience of losing football matches, experience of setting up teams to try and play backs to the wall football... he's never managed a club with expectations other than survival.
He doesn't have the 'experience' we need.
Probably exactly why he got here 1,5ys ago...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back