2024/25 Sean Dyche

The fans will blame Dyche. But all the media I've heard is trying to criticise the supporters saying it was the atmosphere "You can sense it" rubbish. That Dyche said after the game.

I haven't watched today yet. Watching Bilbao now. Just saw the quotes he made about feeling a goal was coming.

The fans will blame Dyche. But all the media I've heard is trying to criticise the supporters saying it was the atmosphere "You can sense it" rubbish. That Dyche said after the game.
The fans were fantastic today, and were still supportive even after the first. People only started leaving in numbers after the third, which is understandable.

I'm not one for booing and would rarely defend it, however the displeasure at the end was deserved. There haven't been as frustrating games as that today!

And completely avoids the fact that he took off our best players in the 84th and 87th minute and brings on players who have been been crap so far this season which turned the game on its head and gave Bournemouth the upper hand.

Not Dyches fault though, never is.

Bournemouth were petrified of Ndiaye, every time he got the ball they were doubling up on him, he was our out ball, then the bellend takes him off.It's not as if he looked tired, he was still bombing around, the same with Lewin. All on Dyche this defeat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back