2024/25 Sean Dyche

we all want the same things lads

i want everton to be decent again im sick of being a laughing stock

the home form is a joke

clubs a joke.

if dyche has to go so this all stops so be it

i just don’t think he will anytime soon
I don't think he will either mate. But at the same time, I wonder how much worse it has to get before someone, even Moshiri, thinks "We need to change this before this club ends up the Championship and becomes a much harder sell to new owners to get my money back".

View attachment 271559I backed Howe to get sacked the other day at 12/1 when heard some info. Remember dyche was a bigger price than howe. Needs to be shorter than 2s to think he’s actually going though.
I think there's gonna be a pretty big divide between the fans wanting him gone and the prospect of him realistically losing his job. There's so many obstacles to that decision being made.

we constantly play with the handbrake on in first gear. Took off the players that were causing them all kinds of problems and replaced them with players who couldn’t retain possession.
imagine that game in reverse. Iraola made 5 substitutions when they were 2-0 down and changed the game. I’m not sure Dyche has ever made 5 changes or changed the formation/system to change a game in our favour. Is there not a stat that we haven’t won a game under Dyche after conceding first? Symptomatic of a manager who can’t change the course of a game once it’s started,

What I don’t get it, is at 0-0 a Bournemouth player went down, this allowed all player to have ‘drink’ whilst be tactically coached by their manager.

At 2-1 up where was this tactic from Dyche. If he’s saying I tried shouting but the message didn’t get across then you tell the nearest player ‘go down quick grabbing your leg’. It’s here you tell the team the need to defend and also slow the play down and give players the extra minute to get their breathe back. This didn’t happen.

It’s always hindsight however I could see in the 80th minute that players were done in. Why not bring Garner on for Coleman, Young on for Myko, N’Diaye off for O’Brien and go 5 at the back, defend your lead for ten minutes. It’s just shocking. You should not draw, yet alone get beat at 2-0 up at home with 5 mins left. I don’t even know what to think but I also think Dyche got it completely wrong. Defend, defend, get 3 points. Slow the game, waste time, 3 points. Also, where did 6 minutes come from? I want to know where 6 minutes was taken from as I thought it should of been 3 maximum.

he needs to go he is going to be the manager to take us into the championship if he stays, tight games where we picked up a point are going to be games we lose,games we should be taking 3 from are games were going to lose with this dinosaur on today’s evidence. If he cant make subs to see last 10/15 minutes of game out at home we’re leading by 2 then we’re goosed

Is me asking why or how your lot gave up in 10 mins - with the benefit of seeing the highlights "talking bollocks"? Something wasn't right? All I saw was your lot strolling around and being played through. I'd be very concerned. However, I'm not allowed to make any comments on a team I don't support, hey?
I did not ask that. I asked that the mods ban you given you seem to be prejudiced against us given your ‘cheat’ allegations. Quite frankly I’m surprised that 1) you have the internet in Leeds and 2) you know how to use it.

I don’t go on to a Leeds fans forum because 1) I barely think about your club and 2) who’d be arsed going on to another club’s forum to have a go at them? It’s just weird and sad.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back