2024/25 Sean Dyche

I don't think he will either mate. But at the same time, I wonder how much worse it has to get before someone, even Moshiri, thinks "We need to change this before this club ends up the Championship and becomes a much harder sell to new owners to get my money back".
Based on previous seasons and depending on how far away we are, I would imagine about January before any decision would be made

It's strange that there wasn't even a big individual mistake by him in these 3 games, yet his presence seems to cause such a nuisance. But also Tarkowski isn't on the level of last season. Neither of the back 4.
Well it's okay as he's a defensive-minded coach with defense on his mind, so his teams are hard to beat.

This dope barely has a Plan A, so expecting us to have worked on contingencies regarding substitutions depending on the scoreline at particular times is very far fetched.

I just cannot stand how he plays the game to his ideal system no matter what, regardless of the players he has at his disposal and what their strengths and weaknesses are. NDiaye and Doucoure are nothing alike, same with DCL and Beto - so expecting those two to come on and replicate what the starters were doing is ridiculous.

He’s just got to go. Get it done now so he can’t completely crater our season.

Home: Palace, Newcastle, Fulham, Brentford
away: Leicester, Ipswich, Southampton, West Ham

Thats the run of games after Villa away
A new manager starting now with an international break to come would give us a real chance of getting perhaps a nice few points.
But we won't. We will draw at Leicester for our first point and he will be putting his usual positive spin on it.
Agree with this. A point at Leicester would probably keep him in the job. 5 losses and I think he's out. I don't accept that Moshiri somehow can't find the means to sack him if he decides he wants to.

And this is where my issue comes.
Neither did Dixon but he played him.

So he is inconsistent with his management now.
I’m convinced he played Dixon because 1) Holgate was a pending out transfer and he did not want to jeopardise that and 2) if it went horribly wrong (baring in mind it was Spurs away) he could drop him. He did today (despite replacing with Coleman playing two games in a week returning from injury). For what specific reason he did this, we don’t know.

It's strange that there wasn't even a big individual mistake by him in these 3 games, yet his presence seems to cause such a nuisance. But also Tarkowski isn't on the level of last season. Neither of the back 4.
I’m convinced that defensively he just places people in doubt. Tarks’ form for example drops, because when he has JB next to him, he is confident in his play.

Of course, who says I don't spend most of my time bemoaning my own team and how we are generally a [Poor language removed] show? I have an interest in your club that isn't just how you cheated to stay up and all pretend you didn't. It is what it is. As a Leeds fan I am of course biased and hope you finally get yours - however, I'd like to think my comments about how dreadful all three goals were? The movement? The Ease? Even Pickford not diving? Are not just me lauding it, but actual commentary and questions. Something went horribly wrong. Was it the legs? Tactics? Morale?
We're planning on another epic cheat fest this year, gotta make it interesting
Now 'koff to a Preston North End forum

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back