2024/25 Sean Dyche

Why would you think that when he's spent 10 years proving his experience means that he'll do the same thing over and over, game after game?
The meme about Dyche is that he wants players with prem experience. He himself proved how little prem experience can be worth today.

I was making a joke, but if i have to explain it, it couldnt have been a very good one.

Imagine being a player under this guy? It must be miserable as Hell.

I actually feel sorry for them, though I should probably be mad instead. I’m just not because I doubt I’d be able to know what he wanted, or what our plan is, since I looks like we don’t have anything to follow.
They must've thought after that match that he's absolutely clueless and a liability in the dug out

I feel more embarrassed than infuriated, has a team ever lost a two goal lead to lose that late on in a game? To sack Dyche now we'd likely end up with Moyes which will be more of the same..I'd give Dyche another 3 or 4 matches and if he can steady it then try to bring in Potter. Its just such a bloody mess I wish this takeover will happen over the International break.

Next manager - Iraola anyone? We saw today what a very brave and positive manager can do. Compare that with Dyche - he would never have the balls to try to bring his team back from 2-0 down let alone try to go on and win the game. When losing 2-0 Dyche will just shut up shop to try not to concede a third - we've seen it so often. I'm not certain but I don't think Dyche has gone on to win a game from a losing position whilst he's been our manager.
Dyche is on £5m p.a. whereas Iraola is on £1m p.a. and only has 2 years on his current contract. So only a few million to buy out Iraola's contract. But unfortunately it would still cost a shedload of money to pay off the remaining year of Dyche's contract - it's unbelievable.

That's enough for me now of this fella, and I've tried to be fair to him I feel when he has got things right (which he has at times), but that there today was incompetence of a level it actually defies belief. Dispense of him and go and get Moyes. He'll annoy us too, but he's a far better manager who will win more games of football with this group of players.

Dyche trying to blame the players is pathetic shows how badly he's panicking now IMO. We played fantastically for about 70 mins, no one messed up, we just ended up gassing out and Bournemouth tbf made positive subs and rolled the dice. The manager saw this and yet chose to do nothing. It's on him and no one else. When there's a demonstrably better manager out there currently, who would surely come, we should be making the move providing we can afford. Maybe we can't afford it, but if we could there is very little reason not to sack him now.

That's enough for me now of this fella, and I've tried to be fair to him I feel when he has got things right (which he has at times), but that there today was incompetence of a level it actually defies belief. Dispense of him and go and get Moyes. He'll annoy us too, but he's a far better manager who will win more games of football with this group of players.

Dyche trying to blame the players is pathetic shows how badly he's panicking now IMO. We played fantastically for about 70 mins, no one messed up, we just ended up gassing out and Bournemouth tbf made positive subs and rolled the dice. The manager saw this and yet chose to do nothing. It's on him and no one else. When there's a demonstrably better manager out there currently, who would surely come, we should be making the move providing we can afford. Maybe we can't afford it, but if we could there is very little reason not to sack him now.
Can't afford not to.

Next manager - Iraola anyone? We saw today what a very brave and positive manager can do. Compare that with Dyche - he would never have the balls to try to bring his team back from 2-0 down let alone try to go on and win the game. When losing 2-0 Dyche will just shut up shop to try not to concede a third - we've seen it so often. I'm not certain but I don't think Dyche has gone on to win a game from a losing position whilst he's been our manager.
Dyche is on £5m p.a. whereas Iraola is on £1m p.a. and only has 2 years on his current contract. So only a few million to buy out Iraola's contract. But unfortunately it would still cost a shedload of money to pay off the remaining year of Dyche's contract - it's unbelievable.

no

Definitely would have him
Positive manager

It's strange that there wasn't even a big individual mistake by him in these 3 games, yet his presence seems to cause such a nuisance. But also Tarkowski isn't on the level of last season. Neither of the back 4.
I remember back when I played(very low standard Sunday league) and we had a player who's legs and turning circle had vacated some 10 years earlier. And you knew teams would get in behind him, that you always had to position yourself to cover him, meaning you would always be slightly out of your normal position

How?

always got your fingers up your nose, ya ginger biff.

koff
1000005390.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back