2024/25 Sean Dyche

The three baldy wise men were always getting their heads together, and he was as verbal as usual.

Just paralysed by indecision as per.

After 70 mins he just started to scream at them - that’s what 6 million quid a year gets you.

I see, I knew Dyche hasn't solutions in 19/20 when the team is down, but I was sure he is good enough to defend a lead against a on paper equal team with 2 goals up looking quite comfortable in min 85.till today.

If i was in charge I wouldn't have him anywhere near the club, at best a bang average manager, while he has been here there has been no real pattern of play, no understanding growing between players, he sets out for a 0-0 every game, in game management if always reactive
You know that he would have made the exact same substitutions if we had been 2-0 down, plan A is followed by plan A, the human wotsit

I thought Dyche was supposed to be about keeping it tight at the back and seeing the game out if ahead. 10 goals conceded in 3 games is really poor and especially poor considering the opponent today. Surely most others managers would be able to see the game out with the subs and set up without conceding 3 goals in the last few minutes.

And I'm grateful he kept us up. It's time to "change the story", however.
I sense danger that down that route.

I really hope we pick up a win or draw in the next two games or I think the club will act and fire Dyche. Then we really are at the mercy of fate in terms of who they employ.

All I know is that the feller in charge right now can keep us safe as he has done twice before...his successor will be an unknown quantity in that respect.

My overall view right now is to stick with Dyche. But if we aren't turning this round soon then I could see the case being a strong one to get shut. That's somewhere we really dont want to be though. Stability is key for a football club.

I sense danger that down that route.

I really hope we pick up a win or draw in the next two games or I think the club will act and fire Dyche. Then we really are at the mercy of fate in terms of who they employ.

All I know is that the feller in charge right now can keep us safe as he has done twice before...his successor will be an unknown quantity in that respect.

My overall view right now is to stick with Dyche. But if we aren't turning this round soon then I could see the case being a strong one to get shut. That's somewhere we really dont want to be though. Stability is key for a football club.

we’re really all
in the middle mate it’s risky to keep it’s risky to sack

when do you draw the line

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back