2024/25 Sean Dyche

Of course there's a risk down that route but there's a risk in retaining the status quo. I see in another post you've said no win after the Leicester game and you'd be worried. I think that's fair. I'd go earlier personally but if we go five without a win whilst conceding like crazy in the first three it's hard to make an argument that there's less risk in sticking than twisting.
Id be more than worried and I wouldn't;t be making a case for retaining him (neither would I make a case for getting shut either, btw).

People are right to be pissed off. But we all know we win that game today with ease with just Branthwaite being in the team.

We're not far away and we have a very decent squad this season.

Keep your nerve.

Last edited:
I have to defend Dyche on the subs.

Everybody has 20:20 hindsight when the game is finished but at the time, I didn’t think the subs were the wrong ones.

Either way, in no world should taking a winger off have led to a total capitulation, conceding 3 goals in 7 minutes.

The players have to take accountability for folding, there.
Mate, the subs were bad. You can admit it while blaming the players as well. There is no defending them subs or players.

Id be more than worried and I wouldn't;t be making a case for retaining him (neither would I make a case for getting shut either, btw).

People are right to be pissed off. But we all know we win that game today with ease with just Branthwaite being in the team.

We're not far away and we have avery decent squad this season.

Keep your nerve.

Did you go to the game today @davek as you didn't answer earlier?

The change he made with Ndiaye was mad. The difference he made today was that Bournemouth had to sit back because they knew he was a real danger. By putting Doucoure on, they knew we’d be back to same old Everton and immediately made the most of it and started playing in our half. If he had to take him off, that change was not the one to do. I’m sick of him. I hope he gets sacked tonight or better still, walks. His football and his attitude stink!
Along with Ndiaye Dom was having a great game, their centre backs hated him today
enter Dyche and his smelling salts

No Dave, simply no.

Today was an embarrassment and showed exactly why Dyche is wrong for us .
The conclusion of the match was an embarrassment. He should have stepped in and had O'Brien on and kept Ndiaye on the pitch. But for 88 minutes we bossed that game and played exceptionally well.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.

I have to defend Dyche on the subs.

Everybody has 20:20 hindsight when the game is finished but at the time, I didn’t think the subs were the wrong ones.

Either way, in no world should taking a winger off have led to a total capitulation, conceding 3 goals in 7 minutes.

The players have to take accountability for folding, there.
It didnt have to be different subs, but my issue is the lack of instruction given to Doucoure to cover Myko. McNeil was playing central and Ndiaye was the one supporting Myko. After Ndiaye went off, Myko had zero support and their RW/RB had complete freedom down that flank. A giant gaping hole just inviting them to go ahead and do what they want.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back