2024/25 Sean Dyche

Id be more than worried and I wouldn't;t be making a case for retaining him (neither would I make a case for getting shut either, btw).

People are right to be pissed off. But we all know we win that game today with ease with just Branthwaite being in the team.

We're not far away and we have avery decent squad this season.

Keep your nerve.
I stated numerous times before the season started that I thought Dyche would probably keep us up. I'm definitely not as sure about that after this start. Dyche has lost the crowd now, that's very dangerous, the question is has he lost the dressing room?

Either way, I'd have rid of Dyche anyway. Can't abide the man, his football is dreadful to watch, his pre and post match comments are small time and petty and you can get away with all of that if you're winning but he's not. We've got a very favourable run of fixtures after the international break, he needs to get points on the board quick because we've got a much trickier run of fixtures, as usual, over the festive period. He needs to show something soon or he needs to get gone.

WHY can he not see what he’s done!!! Bull crap blaming players only one person at fault for that defeat. Premier League fitness , don’t make me laugh.

I stated numerous times before the season started that I thought Dyche would probably keep us up. I'm definitely not as sure about that after this start. Dyche has lost the crowd now, that's very dangerous, the question is has he lost the dressing room?

Either way, I'd have rid of Dyche anyway. Can't abide the man, his football is dreadful to watch, his pre and post match comments are small time and petty and you can get away with all of that if you're winning but he's not. We've got a very favourable run of fixtures after the international break, he needs to get points on the board quick because we've got a much trickier run of fixtures, as usual, over the festive period. He needs to show something soon or he needs to get gone.
...and who comes in?

It’s one thing being tactically clueless, playing favourites who for years have stunk this club out but it’s another being completely arrogant, talking down the fans in that patronising tone of his and blaming everyone but himself.

Matter of time if it hasn’t happened already when the players stop playing for him.

the dammed United was on tv the other night and he acts like clough with his know it all attitude yet he’s won nothing.

Get him out asap, enough is enough

The conclusion of the match was an embarrassment. He should have stepped in and had O'Brien on and kept Ndiaye on the pitch. But for 88 minutes we bossed that game and played exceptionally well.

Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Have you actually seen the defending for the 2nd and 3rd goals. Watch MOTD. Danny Murphy explains it very simply.
Get rid of Dyche tomorrow

Dont ever forget what happened last season: the PL tried to kill this club and had an axe hanging over us for the whole season.

Dyche got us through that.

Let's hand him at least a bit of loyalty in return.

The performance today was exceptional. We have the players to get out of the situation with ease.

Stop 'kin panicking and settle down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back