2024/25 Sean Dyche

Should have been shown the door at the end of last season. Not sure how anyone expected him to suddenly become better. We won 13 games out of 38 last season and had a run of about 14 without a win. Keane, Young and Holgate says everything you need to know about him.

Terrible Manager.

I didnt want him sacked last season but I did want to see some progression.
I havent seen any. He has no points deduction to hide behind, he got new signings
and we've been utter muck.
I cant fathom why he didnt play the new players.
He had our best home run at goodison since Carlo at the end of last season and we beat the reds for the first time in 14 years, after the complete dross we've seen the past few seasons, how is that not improvement?

I didnt want him sacked last season but I did want to see some progression.
I havent seen any. He has no points deduction to hide behind, he got new signings
and we've been utter muck.
I cant fathom why he didnt play the new players.
It's not like he doesn't know how bad Keane etc are

Should have been shown the door at the end of last season. Not sure how anyone expected him to suddenly become better. We won 13 games out of 38 last season and had a run of about 14 without a win. Keane, Young and Holgate says everything you need to know about him.

Terrible Manager.
Should of been shown the door after the Bournemouth fame the season before last

I like Dyche. He has done a great job preserving our top flight status. But he had to evolve. And today's team selection and perseverence with incompetent, proven failures shows that he won't.

Clearly, he doesn't believe in the new signings. How else would one turn to Mason Holgate in one's time of need?

If you look at our starting 11, every decision he makes is negative

The MAJOR problem is that when you look through the 11 that started and you count up the goals you might expect over a season from them, they wouldn’t add up to 25.

If you’re setting up to play Everton, you see no danger, nothing to worry you and nothing to surprise you.

He’s brought players in that instinctively we all know he won’t play or if he does it will be out of position where he thinks we can be more pragmatic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back