2024/25 Sean Dyche

Set his stall out for the season nice and all with that team selection.

Chance to go into a winnable game start of the season with new attackers and some positivity in the crowd.

But nope, once again he has to play his mates until he’s got no choice but to change.

Thought we actually started welll, but as per the useless lot up top can’t convert anything. Maybe some of the new lads would have but he’s no interest in giving them a chance until Doncaster.

Allowing young to sign on for another season is a sackable enough offence for me anyway.

Being honest when the team came out, did you expect anything else, obviously Dyche doesn't read the room. He picks the same team same formation same subs and expects different outcome

Quite frankly, we just don't have the quality of other teams. We are still missing Richarlison, Onana and Gordon. How we stayed up last season... I will never know. And our best player, Branthwaite, was of course out injured today.

This season.... we, as fans, will have to be the 12th man that we were last season when we hammered Newcastle and Chelsea at Goodison.

I don't want our first season in our magnificent new stadium to be in the lower leagues.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back