2024/25 Sean Dyche

Totally agree. I'm disgusted with what's happened today.
Agree. I used to think Moyes was stubborn and a bit negative but Dyche is on another level. First game of the season, crying out for some optimism, leaves the new attacking players on the bench. He only started Tim because Garner was injured. He’ll start Doucoure again next week and will no doubt want Branthwaite to train for about a month before putting him back in the team.

Premiership experience.

Most experienced player in the park made a decision a 16yo novice wouldn't even have and killed stone dead the game, made worse knowing both other fullbacks are injured. ✅ For experience.

Best player on the park for us was a 19yo lad with hardly any minutes in the league. ✅ for experience.

One manager has about 400 games managed in the league, the other was a 31yo making his debut, the experienced one lost 3-0 at home. ✅ For experience.

Absolutely worst player on the park was Doucoure, a lad with about 250 games in the league, ✅ for experience.

A few more ✅ for experience, Keane after 2-0 started charging out leaving gaping holes, McNeil basically gave a goal away but for VAR, Gueye sgsin gave a goal away (least he had the excuse of everyone hiding as an option for him).

Be interesting if anyone ever called him out next time he says that utter crock of crap slogan
I guarantee, within the next hour, someone will post some nonsense about Sean Dyche's "experience" being exactly what we need at this moment.

Agree. I used to think Moyes was stubborn and a bit negative but Dyche is on another level. First game of the season, crying out for some optimism, leaves the new attacking players on the bench. He only started Tim because Garner was injured. He’ll start Doucoure again next week and will no doubt want Branthwaite to train for about a month before putting him back in the team.
Once we're bought and the new ownership and management have taken over the ship, they won't extend his contract. I love this club, but that was abysmal today.

Something really bad going on here now. We are not even doing the basics of football right. Nobody today seemed to have any idea of who was around them, there was no evidence any of them knew what a killer ball is. Simple things like beating the first man with a cross, or not over hitting a cross seemed beyond them. The back 4 had no unity whatsoever. Everyone could see this yet Dyche stuck to his guns with his poor choice of the starting 11. Compare that to Brighton, Brighton FFS, they were diffferent league to us, everyone had a job to do and did it. We were such easy pickings for them offering little to counter them. Truly shocking and sobering to watch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.