2024/25 Sean Dyche

Meh

Don’t expect us to progress right now. Don’t expect anything different from him.

Still do expect us to stay up.

I don’t understand anybody being a huge fan of him in general, as he’s clearly a very negative manager

But also I’ve zero interest in talk of replacements whilst he is still a good bet to keep us safe

Still less risk in sticking over twisting given the off field mess. So he stays

Nice 0-0 boring bus parking draw next game to get us off the mark pls

I like Dyche. He has done a great job preserving our top flight status. But he had to evolve. And today's team selection and perseverence with incompetent, proven failures shows that he won't.

Clearly, he doesn't believe in the new signings. How else would one turn to Mason Holgate in one's time of need?
Totally agree. I'm disgusted with what's happened today.

Premiership experience.

Most experienced player in the park made a decision a 16yo novice wouldn't even have and killed stone dead the game, made worse knowing both other fullbacks are injured. ✅ For experience.

Best player on the park for us was a 19yo lad with hardly any minutes in the league. ✅ for experience.

One manager has about 400 games managed in the league, the other was a 31yo making his debut, the experienced one lost 3-0 at home. ✅ For experience.

Absolutely worst player on the park was Doucoure, a lad with about 250 games in the league, ✅ for experience.

A few more ✅ for experience, Keane after 2-0 started charging out leaving gaping holes, McNeil basically gave a goal away but for VAR, Gueye sgsin gave a goal away (least he had the excuse of everyone hiding as an option for him).

Be interesting if anyone ever called him out next time he says that utter crock of crap slogan
Would love him to get asked in an interview,

“Why have you been crying out for creative players, the club gets you two in Lindstrom and Ndiaye and you don’t start them”

“You start the same two wingers that failed you all last season”

“What was your thinking behind that decision Sean”

The Roma game was the chance for dyche to see the limitations of last season's team and put the new signings in. He bottled it and played a centre back who has barely played and then goes with the same attack that can't even create chances, let alone score.

And the side immediately improved with ndiaye on against Roma.
dyche will always go back to players like doucoure.
ive cut him some slack due to last season and its only one player in doucoure. But it sends a far bigger message.

Dyche needs to seriously evaluate if DCL is a player who will score you lots of headed goals. Our whole attack seems to be get it out wide and lump it in the box. We don’t even get close to scoring this way.

Meh

Don’t expect us to progress right now. Don’t expect anything different from him.

Still do expect us to stay up.

I don’t understand anybody being a huge fan of him in general, as he’s clearly a very negative manager

But also I’ve zero interest in talk of replacements whilst he is still a good bet to keep us safe

Still less risk in sticking over twisting given the off field mess. So he stays

Nice 0-0 boring bus parking draw next game to get us off the mark pls

We aren’t drawing 0-0 at Spurs mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back