2024/25 Sean Dyche

This. The biggest positive is Young getting a suspension so he has to change it next week. Can we appeal? I think a professional foul is a 1 game ban, we could try and get it increased to 10.
But you know we are truly cursed when the replacement for the entitled, has-been Young is the entitled, never-was Holgate.

I had every reason to be on this forum raking in the Internet points that you crave because Dyche ended the season well, why would I dissappear when my internet opinion was on top? 😂 Was outside touching grass
Internet points???

The man who tried score, and still is, internet points by having a go at because a close friend of mine almost died through a brain hemorrhage

And you’re still laughing at it.

BTW; they got rushed into hospital last week because the stent failed. So if I’m away again least you’re kept up to date

Scumbag

That defeat is all down to Dyche. 2nd most blunt attack in the league last season and he plays the very same attack at the start of a new season. Is he a fingers crossed manager. Are his staff too afraid to tell him it doesn't work and needs to change? O'Brien must be thinking WTF.

That Tim lad was really good for an hour then faded away as did Gana. Harrison had a few good moments but is still guilty of losing possession easily. Doucoure is a headless offside chicken. DCL is a shadow of what he was in the Carlo season. The defence including Tarks & Myko were totally off form today and looked a mess. Young should not be near a defensive position, Kean shouldn't be ever on the pitch, Holgate is just a league 1/2 player. The only positive I take from that game is Tim doing well for an hour then he must have caught the lack of ability bug from the rest of them.

Awful Dyche

Internet points???

The man who tried score, and still is, internet points by having a go at because a close friend of mine almost died through a brain hemorrhage

And you’re still laughing at it.

BTW; they got rushed into hospital last week because the stent failed. So if I’m away again least you’re kept up to date

Scumbag
Mate you've no idea what's going on in my life either, we're strangers on the Internet and you're instegating by calling me an 'utter knob'.

Pot calling the kettle black there

Would love him to get asked in an interview,

“Why have you been crying out for creative players, the club gets you two in Lindstrom and Ndiaye and you don’t start them”

“You start the same two wingers that failed you all last season”

“What was your thinking behind that decision Sean”

Grumble grumble, time to adjust, no prem experience, need blokes who get the league, grumble, hack grumble, need to put the chances away, on top first half, grumble, grumble VaR changed the game, grumble, grumble where's me bowl of gravel

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back