2024/25 Sean Dyche

There are suggestions of issues behind the scenes there, I think Howe was looking to do more business in the window.
Ok, I get that... One injury away to play Dan Burn on full back again.

Good squad, but 6-7 teams are better on paper.

Would immediately take him. Despite he might have better options in the league I could imagine him doing that, because he was a fan in his childhood.

Wait until Villa away and his post match press conference "I could smell it after the first goal after 90 seconds today, but I thought if I give them all the 94 minutes to redeem themselves, that they'd smell it too and react". "Yes a 5-1 defeat hurts but the positives are I thought Keano was fantastic and Dwighty scored a brilliant goal which gets him up and running in the PL"
“and in the end…..we all smelled it’

…..terrific performance for 85mins on Saturday, dropped Doucoure as demanded. Criticised for not making substitutions this season, criticised for making substitutions on Saturday but he has to be culpable for those last 10mins. The margins are so tight, for possibly the first time I think he lost control, allowed those last minutes to happen without intervention and failed to react.
A manager will always be criticised for making wrong substitution decisions….whether that’s not making any, or making the wrong ones. Maybe we now know why he doesn’t make any.

For me it's obvious it's gone stale.

Coleman and Young took an age to sign up again.

Players need a new voice.

The belting of Patterson won't be forgotten nor will the insistence on Keane etc playing.

Him throwing them under the bus just strikes me as he's emphasising who is boss knowing full well they're sick of him.
It was stale to begin with….this is mouldy

Should I abandon the preparation of my Dyche banner? (the first ever). No point if he is about to be sacked. It is nearly ready but I am having problems choosing which version of his face to use.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back