2024/25 Sean Dyche

Dyche career shows he a 1.1 point per game (43 points a season)manager and still managed more games than his team have scored goals. An we wonder why where in a relegation fight.
We can’t get batter apparently
It is, we have a manager that has been around that most of times in his career (which is the normality with Burnley obviously), with a club that has been around that for the 2nd season he came in.

A manager whose teams were low-scoring for years to a club that was low-scoring for years.

Despite his performance in 2023 was promising, not surprising.

Once again the club will fanny around and allow the club to slide further into peril before even considering the option of replacing the manager. Aston Villa next, and they're going to absolutely batter us - leaving the fans and basically everybody else in football except the decision makers at Everton wondering just what was done during the two weeks of planning to change the fortunes ahead of the next fixture.

Beto, Garner, Lindstrom, Dixon, Young, Doucoure, Calvert-Lewin, McNeil, Harrison, Iroegbunam, Tarkowski, Keane all got two full weeks to train at Finch Farm as they don't play for their countries. A further fortnight to get Branthwaite and Patterson back to fitness and somehow try to get some game intelligence instilled into Coleman and Mykolenko.

We'll probably be three down at half time and the club has once again lost a golden opportunity to help stop the rot from within by replacing the obvious problem - the manager.

Dyche career shows he a 1.1 point per game (43 points a season)manager and still managed more games than his team have scored goals. An we wonder why where in a relegation fight.
We can’t get batter apparently
I've said that since his 1st games here but I was told I'm wrong and I know nothing and he'll improve as his limitation was Burnley, not that he is Sean "Brexitball" Dyche.

Worst thing for me is it being the last season ever at Goodison. Every effort should have gone into making it the best one possible for the club and supporters and i don't mean by an unrealistic high finish or winning things, just a stress free season with no relegation threats and a few moments to savour. Give the grand old lady a fitting send off.

Instead, they left a man in charge who is incapable of anything great and who's only aim is to stay in the league and another season of despair and disappointment is guaranteed even to the 3rd party observer. Even when he scrapes a few wins together (which he will), it will be short lived and a run of defeats will ensue. It has been a pattern for his entire career.

I am so disappointed with Everton that i literally have their email address set as spam so it auto deletes their nonsensical emails straight to the bin. That is how i will remember the final season at the Grand Old Lady so Thanks Everton.

Its not even an exaggeration; an exaggeration would be "We made Doncaster look like Brazil".

The fact remains, it was hard to separate the PL team from the league 2 team in the first half. YouTube clips does not show how the actual game played out

Completely disagree. This forum and Everton fans in general just love to be a Debbie Downer.

Last edited:
Shows the in game management level of an FM enthusiast.
Still hasn't learned that his preseason regime has led his teams to terrible starts for years.
Keeps reinforcing the 'narrative' that Everton belongs at his level.
Reasons enough to ditch

But no longer showing any semblance of responsibility for the performances has got to be the most annoying thing about him now

Pity Moshiri probably doesn't even know the result Saturday so we're stuck with Dyche and his heightened delusions of grandeur and self importance for a while yet.

'That's what it's like here, hero to zero' a club of extremes
He thinks he should be applauded for losses. He's not able for passionate Everton fans and never will be. He expects the Burnley treatment

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back