2024/25 Sean Dyche

Completely disagree. This forum and Everton fans in general just love to be a Debbie Downer.

Ok mate; ones a premier league side and ones a league 2 side. But yeah, totally sound

IMG_3310.webp

I didn't see the game, I can't always see night matches and so I was checking on flash score and I thought it had gone down or something as we hadn't had a shot for nearly the whole of the first half, it was as poor as it gets.
If you didn't see the game then how can you know? Stats sites can't portray everything accurately.

Yeah, that's fine. It's not brilliant, it's not awful, it's just fine. Not everything has to be an extreme.
It is absolutely terrible mate. They are 3 divisions below us and you couldn't tell the difference which is why we are rock bottom of the premier league.

If you didn't see the game then how can you know? Stats sites can't portray everything accurately.
I know having no shots at goal against a league 2 opposition, plus context of the previous 2 games of not creating anything, is bad. they can portray enough, no shots against league 2 in the first half is not good whatever way you look at it.

I know having no shots at goal against a league 2 opposition, plus context of the previous 2 games of not creating anything, is bad. they can portray enough, no shots against league 2 in the first half is not good whatever way you look at it.

But we did have shots in the first half and if you watched the game you'd have seen that.

OK mate, if you're happy with that level of performance, crack on. I and others expect better against lower league opposition, We expect better in the Premier League as well.

I didn't say I was happy. I just don't think we always need to see things in extremes. I think that's where this forum and Everton fans in general fall down sometimes.

The warning signs were flashing bright red first pre season game in Sligo and folks chose to ignore them. The sight of him standing on the touchline hands on hips, gurning and frankly not knowing what to do as we go two down to Sligo was infuriating. The same alarm bells rang in the Coventry game and have since shown three more times in each PL start this season.

He is done, finished, no more ideas to change things and he is doubling down with the same Keane, Young, Harrison, McNeil etc choices that have failed for several weeks now.

He needs to be put out of his and our misery immediately. If not, we are about to get a mother of all hidings by Villa and could be shortly heading for -20+ goal GD and zero points by late September. That’s basically all but relegated already.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back