2024/25 Sean Dyche

I believe so.

Managers have been creaming us for a few years now so it doesn't surprise me. It will carry on happening until we are under new ownership.

How would Bobble know details of the contract? The manager been here a while and this is the first we are hearing of it?

How would Bobble know details of the contract? The manager been here a while and this is the first we are hearing of it?
No idea mate, not sure anyone would actually know the real details of the contract apart from Dyche and Everton. Would guess it is a bad one though as we have been making terrible managers very rich for a few years now under Moshi.

Onana, who looks better at Villa under Unai Emery:

“This is just a different style of football,” he said.“We have to be at the club at half past nine. The training starts at eleven o’clock. We train for a long time. Unai Emery is truly a tactical freak. As a result, the training sessions can sometimes take a long time, but I prefer this.

“Here we play more on ball possession. You usually stay on the ball much longer. Sean Dyche wanted to see more direct football. Long balls. Lots of second balls. We also play a bit more on ball possession with the national team, and I get the ball more. Suits me a little bit better.”

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ifferences-between-unai-emery-and-sean-dyche/

Indefensible. Literally no other manager would still be employed. Being held hostage by one of the poorest managers we have ever had. Cannot even look at his face any more tbh, never mind listen to his repeated drivel.
We`ve hit the same issue Man Utd have, the fan base is split because of the state of the club and some will say "you cant keep sacking managers" hence we are stuck with one of the top 5 worst in our history, like Utd are stuck with ETH even though he has demonstrated he cant do the job.... well you can keep sacking managers when you cant recruit good ones.

Moreover Dyche has proved himself incapable time and time again.

One is a dinosaur and one is a progressive manager.

That’s really what he’s saying.

No one can be surprised in the slightest that Onana is looking a much better player at Villa.
Wasn`t Onana one of the team of players "Pep Guardiola couldn`t do any better with"... ?

Just proves a point, a better manager gets more from these players and gets better results.

I'm a Dyche supporter for the meanwhile but that's an absolutely honking list of managers and he's 2nd worst. Very clearly a him problem when it comes to pre-season.

[
GWsnmp_XYAIjOR_
See the Dycheosaur is up there with footballs illuminati. 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤮🤮

He’s managed more than double the games of some of the other frauds as well, Christ on a bike, it’s disgusting.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back