2024/25 Sean Dyche

State of this forum today is just so demoralising.

Dyche kept us up against the odds. He then took us to 48 points. He did this with very little budget and a very limited squad.

Today we lost a poor game of football. But the state of this forum (and the boos in the ground 25 mins in) would have you think Benitez was still in charge and we're destined for relegation.
Utter rubbish.

State of this forum today is just so demoralising.

Dyche kept us up against the odds. He then took us to 48 points. He did this with very little budget and a very limited squad.

Today we lost a poor game of football. But the state of this forum (and the boos in the ground 25 mins in) would have you think Benitez was still in charge and we're destined for relegation.

I was pretty much in the fence with him last season, in terms of results if not style of play, but come down in the end to deciding he deserved a crack at this season, but he will continue to lose people if he keeps making the decisions he does, and refrains from taking any proactive in game management.

If I were a betting man I would think it unlikely he will be here by the season’s end if he doesn’t learn. Does anyone know what Textor’s proclivity for sacking managers is like (if he does take over)?
I lost faith with him when it became so predictable to see not only who he’d play but also when he’d make a change and usually a like for like.

I can’t see what he brings or why anyone would want him. Is there something I’m missing? Like you say if there’s no in game management, that’s not a good sign to put it mildly. I just can’t see what people see in him.

I dont know what he’s like but Textor is probably the only option we have for getting shut any time soon

Honestly just bored of him never think thay he can adapt and win or get back into a game by making subs. Has one plan then if fails cant adapt. Doucoure is finished imo and well second goal says it all for keane,

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back