2024/25 Sean Dyche

I think people hoped we might hang on for a point after being given a two-goal start...

I agree Drico, however do these same people not watch the match ? I seen the following occur:

DCL hitting the bar

We missed a 1v1

We should have had a stonewall penno if our player cared enough to go down. I questioned our players mentality post Bournemouth in which they were refusing to do the dark arts to see the game out. Today is another instance - Salah is rolling around in that instance and earns a penno.

Villa scored a worldie

Too many just check the score line on the SSN app and fume away without looking at the context of the result.

I’ve never agreed with supporters saying this, but it does feel like the standards that have been lowered by the club over a generation has got to a sizeable chunk of the supporter base - the players are poor, I get that. I look at the manager’s performance in two areas….1. Team selection and 2. In game performance. Incredibly poor - his in game performance e.g. tactical substitutions are worse than any manager I have seen which is why regardless of how you the season is, he has to go. I’ve gone from on the fence and landed firmly in the Dyche out camp.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back