2024/25 Sean Dyche

So his fault then for not picking up points as he selected Keane again when everyone knows he’s a liability and there’s an often repeated statistic that every game he plays we concede three. What a coincidence, yet a Dyche still picked him
Fair point. My issue is that we made so many mistakes today. And any half decent centre forward gets a hat trick today

And its all brought on himself. His team selections and the "in game management" as they like to say these days is ******* awful. 2 up away from home should see a team like us have 10 men behind the ball. Both wide midfielders in touch with his fullbacks. Both centre midfielders protecting the centre leaving no space in front of the centrebacks. Its what i thought i would see from dyche. We dont look organised especially without the ball which lets face it is a trait of dyches way of playing.

It's not good, I know.

But Dyche is here for the duration.

Why get bent out of shape with it?

We have players to come back in and we aren't cut adrift after a nightmare start to the season.

A win transforms this. Whats more, I think we all know it too. So the nuclear option of changing manager is not one worth discussing IMO.
really, the man who called Ronald Koeman moon head because he got us 7th and lamented posters who said 7th was good enough for this club

You let your standards drop and the current situation become the new norm.

I honestly thought better of you.

He should have. Im not denying he could/should have done better.

But the loss isn’t on him. He scored today to put us 2 goals clear. Defence needs to do their job. And when the managers picking Keane and Young, that then doesn’t happen.
I agree with you mate. Thought he was great today. When he missed the one v one though I just felt like the writing was on the wall, would have put us in complete control.

Don’t want to talk about the manager, young or Keane. My head will fall off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back