2024/25 Sean Dyche

Stick Branthwaite back in the team and it changes considerably for the better. He was imperious last season. Not at all defending Dyche who's been horribly exposed for some time now but take Keane out and put Branthwaite in who won't sh*t a brick at the likes of Ollie Watkins

He’s a coward, plain and simple. Can’t even set up side to keep the ball at home against Southampton’s reserves.

It repulses me the job security these pathetic managers get, Dyche deserves absolutely nothing but a bus ticket home yet he’s got the club over a barrel and it will cost us millions to give him the sacking he so thoroughly deserves. It’s an absolute disgrace the way it works and the very first thing the new regulator should be looking to stop.

If i was interviewing him, I’d have to ask.

“Sean, you took your centre forward off and brought a 39 year old left back on, who then nearly gave away a penalty and then missed the deciding penalty. Please tell us your reasoning”.

knowing the everton fc reporters it'll be something like "unlucky tonight sean, had to deal with a lot tonight, loads of injuries, loads of wind, fans where quiet, dont know how you managed to keep us in it for so long actually"

Stick Branthwaite back in the team and it changes considerably for the better. He was imperious last season. Not at all defending Dyche who's been horribly exposed for some time now but take Keane out and put Branthwaite in who won't sh*t a brick at the likes of Ollie Watkins
What, no Branthwaite is the reason why we put 10 men behind the ball at home to a terrible side like Southampton and couldn't string 2 passes together?

Seriously?

That doesn't change the 26% possession at home to Southampton or bringing young on. Young and Keane are single handedly (with dyche) taking us down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back