2024/25 Sean Dyche

Alright lids!

1726607407116.webp

What, no Branthwaite is the reason why we put 10 men behind the ball at home to a terrible side like Southampton and couldn't string 2 passes together?

Seriously?
I'm merely pointing out how invaluable he is as is obviously evident by his superb performances. I take your point and I acknowledged how completely exposed Dyche is. The tactics tonight were of a man intending to go out. He said publicly he'd zero interest in the carabao cup. He's also brazenly defying the fans who see what's going on but the club are loathe to sack him for financial reasons.

We have seen glimpses against Bournemouth that the players can create and play a little. Yet we are lashing the ball 40/50 yards forward into the striker at every given opportunity. Another manager gets more out the players, it's that simple.

The relationship with the fans is deteriorating each passing week. I don't know how players want to play for him either.

Any manager with half a brain DOESNT let young take a penalty after being booed by his own fans coming on. we have been close to relegation one too many times and this time I really can’t see a way we stay up,if he doesn’t go soon he will be the one that finally takes us down,something needs to be done while there still time unfortunately for us I don’t think it will.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back