2024/25 Sean Dyche

Stick Branthwaite back in the team and it changes considerably for the better. He was imperious last season. Not at all defending Dyche who's been horribly exposed for some time now but take Keane out and put Branthwaite in who won't sh*t a brick at the likes of Ollie Watkins

Here’s the thing with that

As much as I rate him, he’s not some magic cure for this. He was in the team last season that went on a club record run without winning.

Stick Branthwaite back in the team and it changes considerably for the better. He was imperious last season. Not at all defending Dyche who's been horribly exposed for some time now but take Keane out and put Branthwaite in who won't sh*t a brick at the likes of Ollie Watkins
If Dyche needs Branthwaite, to make his team even half decent, and can't cope without him, then he's not good enough to be the manager in the first place.

It also means all the defensive stability and things people praise him for, is down to Branthwaite, and not him.

He has to go.

Here’s the thing with that

As much as I rate him, he’s not some magic cure for this. He was in the team last season that went on a club record run without winning.
Sure but his job is to stop goals happening. I feel like we wouldn't be sitting here with two back to back 3-2 defeats after going 2 up if Branthwaite was in the backline.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back